kimberbrowski

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Curious to know how many of you are waiting for Mansquatch option to place order? I'm definitely waiting even it ends of being MY2022.
Sponsored

lightbulb

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Depends on the difference between the BL and Squatch components.

jclaypool83

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, 6.7L 2500 RAM, FOCUS RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really thought I wanted one. But i'm going to go with a 2.7T just seems like a better value. My other vehicles are manual, the wife's FOCUS RS and my 328.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BAM!!! EXACTLY!!!
I want the BaseMan Squatch pretty badly, but am not willing to wait an extra 6 to 12 months.
I finally decided to go auto and jump up to the 2.7 to nurse my butthurt feelings...LOL!
Still, I am pretty pumped for a Base2.7Squatch + bumpers + bikini top + etc etc for right at $40k.

The $50k Badlands still calls to me, but I just get angry at the immediate $5k jump just to get out of Base and gain almost nothing, if Mid was included, I'd probably be Big Bend or Black Diamond +Squatch or possibly Badlands non-Squatch.

@ $50K, I'd rather get a custom ordered F250 XL Crew 7.3L FX4 .....

GoneAndDusted

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious to know how many of you are waiting for Mansquatch option to place order? I'm definitely waiting even it ends of being MY2022.
I was considering waiting, but I'd rather put a different suspension lift on that both allows for 35s along with providing full articulation, even if it's greater than the $2500 upcharge on a Badlands.

Sponsored
OP
OP
kimberbrowski

kimberbrowski

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm a fairly early reservation holder (5 am the first day). Wondering how many reservations in front of mine are waiting? Probably not many.

jbellousux

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘13 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My salesman said 3rd quarter, but I’m fairly high on the dealer’s list. I’d be quite pleased to have it by 9/30, but I’m not holding my breath.

OP
OP
kimberbrowski

kimberbrowski

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm getting a MT Badlands. Not willing to wait and pay $2500 more for bigger tires and wheels since BL will have most of not all of the 'squatch mechanicals.
Make sense. I'm getting the base.

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yep Im waiting for mansquatch and mansquatch v6. But im also waiting for money. Any generous posters want to make the dreams come true of a poor ginger living in such dreary conditions as the tropical island of Maui? Whatever the MSRP of the warthog is should suffice. Plus gas money. And something for lunch. ;) ?

Demoncleaner

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave 6 speed
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think about this question every day! The manual transmission is very important to me. I own the Ford 10 speed auto in my F-150, and admittedly it’s a terrific transmission. My brother has the 2.7 TT in his truck paired with that trans (coyote in mine) and that engine is also terrific... So I know the 2.7/10 speed would also make me happy. But I’ve owned two Wranglers with manuals, and I really want to go back to a similar arrangement. If Ford would just say when I could get a mansquatch it would make it easier. Ford also tossed in so many other caveats as well, I actually just wanted a Big Bend with mid package and mansquatch, but of course that’s impossible too. I can easily afford a Badlands where I could get everything I want, but for me the value seems very poor. I keep going back to the base mansquatch, so much for so little!! I also wonder if that “unicorn“ will disappear in model years moving forward? Another reason to just do it now as well. It’ll be a game time decision for me, but I suspect I’ll probably just wait for a manual basesquatch....

Bronco_Mando

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ranger; MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am.
I have a late reservation so might as well wait for the Mansquatch.

8DaysDazed

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Right now only the 2.7 is available in the Wildtrak. When mansquatch is available, will be it be added as an option on the Wildtrak?
Sponsored