MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Curious to know how many of you are waiting for Mansquatch option to place order? I'm definitely waiting even it ends of being MY2022.
Briefly considered it but I wasn't willing to wait for it.

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want one but since I only plan on keeping this rig for 2 - 3 years anyway, waiting just 6 months doesn't make sense. (I think it will be closer to 12 months for the MT/Sas.)

I'm going to do a BL/MT with either high or lux. It will hold it's resale well and in 2 - 3 if I love it I'll upgrade to whatever ford is offing - maybe a hybrid, maybe a MT/Sas, and hopefully some better colors and interiors. If I don't love it I'll sell it off and go in a completely different direction.

Sponsored

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Going Black Diamond but I'm early August and want the 2 door so great chance I'll be pushed back to 22. If so, I might switch to base mansquatch then and get some neoprene seat covers if it looks like rain isn't much of an issue on the non MGV trims. I'd love to go BD mansquatch but I just feel spending that much on a vehicle is morally indefensible when my kids are looking at colleges...

*join the scholar challenge team and get a full ride somewhere so I can get a kick ass ride. No daddy, we want to look at our phones and play xbox all day... *grumble*

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Manual Badlands for me. I hate the Sasquatch wheels, anyways.

cesarinho

Black Diamond
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It sucks but I will have to wait. The Sasquatch looks so much better and manual transmission is a must for me. Also, It will give me time to compare colors in person before ordering. I need a new 5-seater SUV/Truck with manual and the only options are the wrangler, tacoma and the Bronco. My 2022 Bronco will be a Big Bend Sasquatch, manual with the Mid package for 45k max.

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
after flipping between mt base base w/ upgrades, then mt black diamond stock, and the news about potential new colors and a white roof, plus a late reservation, i'm now firmly in the mansquatch base camp. will do katzkins seats aftermarket.

another thing that got me thinking, is that unless you're really getting the vehicle filthy on a regular basis, I think the rubber floors are going to be a bit rough around the edges for day to day driving. that plus the hard top will make for a very noisy and echo-y ride, bad for music listening, and i think the rubber will show a lot of scuffing like in the FJs with the plastic. As much as washout floors sound cool i've never had a problem with carpet floors and my f150 rubber mats catch 95% of the mess. The floors still look excellent years later.

long story short, holding strong for the mansquatch

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm waiting for my bad man squatch. It's gonna be a unicorn amongst all the autos and unlifted 2.3s running around. I've got a 3d printer and cricut to make my own textured custom badge. Also have a dip kit so will be spraying it a custom color of the my22 options suck

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm waiting for my bad man squatch. It's gonna be a unicorn amongst all the autos and unlifted 2.3s running around. I've got a 3d printer and cricut to make my own textured custom badge. Also have a dip kit so will be spraying it a custom color of the my22 options suck
Still planning on making these? I'm interested in a blacked out FE badge...

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Manual Badlands and adding the RTR 30 offset wheels so I can self Squatch.

Unless I still donā€™t have a VIN once September production is scheduled at the end of the month. If that happens, Iā€™m going to ā€˜99 for a ā€˜22 and see what the options are.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would have loved to have waited for a mansquatch, but I have NO confidence Ford will produce it in 2022. I'm not waiting for something that may never exist.

Lets say they do produce the mansquatch with 4.88 or 5.13 gearing, I may sell my current Bronco and order a new one. Not holding my breath though.
Sponsored