Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So are you able to tell me if the A51 is a metallic color...can't really tell in any of the photo's I've seen
it's flat as a piece of paper but still glossy. doesn't change like cactus grey does
Sponsored

jcmhere

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep and 1975 vett
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you are like me and considering A51 and MGV, I saw the 4-door Overlander in person at Super-Cel East. It looked great. I was able to get up close and personal and feel the MGV seats (amazing-converted me instantly ). The following 2 pics, represent the best pics I have that most accurately represent what I saw in person in terms of color. Like me, you probably are going back and forth, yet, I keep going back to A51 and MGV because I actually saw it and thought it looked great. Also at the time, I thought the MIC top went well with it. I had planned on the painted top, but that is out unless you want to wait (which I don’t). So there is another thing (MIC) I have seen in person that actually looks better than I expected. I hope this helps someone!

F282A74B-279E-4909-9CA6-B172B15153EF.jpeg

72A2207F-55B7-4EFF-B9D0-27605B0D2AB8.jpeg
This is exactly what I ordered for my Wildtrak with the LUX and TOW package.

But – are all the hardtops going to have a dead spot with a rear plastic window as shown in this picture. This is the first I have seen this. This is like the Toyota FJ.

jeep364

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep WK
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is exactly what I ordered for my Wildtrak with the LUX and TOW package.

But – are all the hardtops going to have a dead spot with a rear plastic window as shown in this picture. This is the first I have seen this. This is like the Toyota FJ.
What do you mean by dead spot?

swampgoat

Badlands
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 bronco xlt 5 speed manual, 2020 f350 tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This just sold me on A51 and mic top in a 2 door badlands

jcmhere

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep and 1975 vett
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What do you mean by dead spot?
Mabey I am blind. If I am looking at the picture correctly and it is a four door the hard roof rigth side rear window is not there. It is blacked out with plastic like there is no glass, thus a dead spot. I have seen a lot of other hard tops and never one like this. Are my eyes getting to me?

Sponsored

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mabey I am blind. If I am looking at the picture correctly and it is a four door the hard roof rigth side rear window is not there. It is blacked out with plastic like there is no glass, thus a dead spot. I have seen a lot of other hard tops and never one like this. Are my eyes getting to me?
Yup, they’re blacked out which was just a concept for the overland build. Production version will have windows ??

OP
OP
Last Ride Bronco

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was there for the unveiling. I actually heard the Ford engineer tell the person standing next to me that it was a concept piece and that its purpose was to keep the windows from being knocked out by cargo when the Bronco was was being thrown from side to side by rough terrain.

John Love

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 2500, FordExplorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you for sharing the photos. This confirms my thoughts on white with the MIC Hard top for the four door. Not a problem using the soft top or no top at all in the summer months.

TheRealCobraBurnout

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good to hear the vinyl seats "feel" good to the touch as well. I had a 94' Dodge pickup with vinyl seats way back when. They were great even in Texas. I know apples to oranges probably. I am counting on Ford having even better seats than my old Dodge. So again, good to hear a hands on opinion.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
He's asking why the interior accents are trim specific. Well, have you seen the interior materials video? It all started with these two nice ladies at a dinner table and a bunch of random color swatches they thought would look super neat together..
Clearly, you forgot the part about the fact they switched to liquor after starting with wine, somewhere through the night.
Sponsored