Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Went to D Patrick Ford today. I didn't take many pics but I got some I'll post. Here's a few of my thoughts:
1. Bronco reps wore flannel. I wore flannel. That's a win!
2. There were some blemishes in the paint already. 2 on BL- One spot was down to the sheet metal already from the soft top (Pic provided). 2nd was from the doors. A small dent and paint missing (not pic). There was also one i saw on the FE.
3. Cloudy day and CG looked minty gray.
4. Center console was DEEP.
5. Leather isn't worth the price imo. Felt like vinyl.
6. More room than a Jeep in the driver seat. I'm 6'3" 235 and was worried about that. Felt cozy but not cramped.
7. Rock rails stuck out more than I realized. Not as a much as a conventional aftermarket type, but more than pics show.
8. Getting a 10 speed but was curious-Clutch felt smooth. Rowed through a few gears- short throws, felt crisp.

Ford Bronco Area 51 Badlands and Cactus Gray First Edition- Evansville, IN 20210417_114927_HDR

Ford Bronco Area 51 Badlands and Cactus Gray First Edition- Evansville, IN 20210417_114258_HDR

Ford Bronco Area 51 Badlands and Cactus Gray First Edition- Evansville, IN 20210417_113920_HDR

Ford Bronco Area 51 Badlands and Cactus Gray First Edition- Evansville, IN 20210417_113910_HDR

Ford Bronco Area 51 Badlands and Cactus Gray First Edition- Evansville, IN 20210417_113854_HDR

Ford Bronco Area 51 Badlands and Cactus Gray First Edition- Evansville, IN 20210417_113837_HDR

Ford Bronco Area 51 Badlands and Cactus Gray First Edition- Evansville, IN 20210417_113457_HDR

Ford Bronco Area 51 Badlands and Cactus Gray First Edition- Evansville, IN 20210417_113435_HDR

Ford Bronco Area 51 Badlands and Cactus Gray First Edition- Evansville, IN 20210417_113424_HDR

Ford Bronco Area 51 Badlands and Cactus Gray First Edition- Evansville, IN 20210417_113335_HDR

Ford Bronco Area 51 Badlands and Cactus Gray First Edition- Evansville, IN 20210417_113931_HDR
Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wish I could of hit this one up, but working. Thank you for sharing!!

Reactions: abe

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for sharing. What did you think about the stance of the BL with 33s compared to the FE?

Also, thanks for showing the shots of the rock rails. I like that they are a bit hearty.

OP
OP
abe

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for sharing. What did you think about the stance of the BL with 33s compared to the FE?

Also, thanks for showing the shots of the rock rails. I like that they are a bit hearty.
33s looked good and will probably be more than the vast majority of us ever need, BUT when they pulled the FE over close by, the 33s looked a bit less mean compared to the 35s. I'd be happy with either however.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m going to Andy Mohr in Plainfield (just outside Indy) on Monday. I really hope to see Badlands interiors. The excitement and anticipation is getting high!!! Nice pics! Thanks a bunch!!!

Sponsored

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the pics! Love that I never wavered on Cactus Gray.

One of the angles you took is pretty much what I was looking for - from the ground looking forward.
Wanted the Rocks Rails.. but ended up adding the step for convenience. I've never used one, was afraid of whacking my shins all the time. Obviously, not very graceful 🤪 (2dr Jeep Willys)

The dealer event by me, neither Bronco had the Sasquatch. The step on the Outerbanks they had - In my opinion, not necessary unless someone is shorter or has kids. But you guessed it, I bruised my lower shin.

HeisenbergFX4

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 QX80 2021 Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah wished it wouldnt have been so cloudy and sprinkles but loved seeing them as well.

I was the Jeep driver that she took the shot at in the first presentation when she said no roll bar in the middle then pointed to my Gladiator saying "Like the competition"

I couldnt hear her great why did they take the Cactus Grey one inside?

OP
OP
abe

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The dealer event by me, neither Bronco had the Sasquatch. The step on the Outerbanks they had - In my opinion, not necessary unless someone is shorter or has kids. But you guessed it, I bruised my lower shin.
I've bruised a few shins in my day 😂

OP
OP
abe

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah wished it wouldnt have been so cloudy and sprinkles but loved seeing them as well.

I was the Jeep driver that she took the shot at in the first presentation when she said no roll bar in the middle then pointed to my Gladiator saying "Like the competition"

Not sure. I didn't pay much attention to the presentation except when dude was calling me out over my crooked beard.

TiredOldMedic

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mercury Grand Marquis, 86 Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The cactus grey one got a cracked windshield from the previous day drive. It spent most of the day inside the dealership getting a new windshield installed. My appointment was at 10 and I dropped back by around 3 and they brought it out as they were wrapping up to leave.

TiredOldMedic

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mercury Grand Marquis, 86 Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was there today as well and after waiting 25 plus years to see a new Bronco I was like a kid in a candy store. This thing is so much more impressive in person that any photo I've seen over the last few months. I'm holding out for a 22 4 door Badlands Mansquatch but I think folks will be satisfied at any trim level. Kudos to Ford for bringing back this iconic beast. I sit in the drivers seat, pushed in the clutch and ran through the gears including the crawl gear and reverse. It was very smooth with short throws more like a sports car than a truck. I talked to the gentlemen that drives it everyday between events and he likes it and stated it had great road manners. I'll be going to Townsend next weekend for the Bronco Super Celebration East to check them out even further.
Sponsored