ILoveTacos

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Clubs

Looks good to me too! I am one of the minorities here that like a middle sized tire. When they wear out, maybe I’ll switch to 33” but we’ll see. I do prefer the Steelies over the upgraded BD rims though.

I actually think this thing looks great. My dad is someone that won’t off-road much and doesn’t need the squatch, this looks perfect for him. 32’s are plenty capable, hell they used to be considered a pretty large tire.

ILoveTacos

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Clubs

53A742E2-7AF0-4377-A78B-FCFEEE472449.jpeg

What is going on with the rear quarter window? I hope they aren’t as flimsy as this makes it look.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Clubs

Bronco-MAP-preproduction-28.jpg

2021-Ford-Bronco-Tops-scaled.jpg

33s will be perfect on a 4 door. We just don't see enough BLs without squatch. If you took that BD above and throw on some really nice full 33" A/Ts it will look great.
I agree with you. Those 33s look perfect. Sometimes the squatch looks too bro or that they’re stuffed in too snuggly.

Sjbiss

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephen
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU
53A742E2-7AF0-4377-A78B-FCFEEE472449.jpeg

What is going on with the rear quarter window? I hope they aren’t as flimsy as this makes it look.
Agreed but these are pre production models so I'm guessing they will be fixed in the final product

Advertisement

Advertisement