Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The bland plastic grille without signature lights looks so cheap on base and black diamond. This is just too much plastic in this shot:

View attachment 67107
I love it. That grill is most like the EB plus I like the non signature lights better. I dont care for the LED bar extending into the headlights and these are amber marker lights like the EB. Im gonna see if I can paint the outer edge VB and the inner part white along with the top.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The bland plastic grille without signature lights looks so cheap on base and black diamond. This is just too much plastic in this shot:

View attachment 67107

Nope, that right there is perfection. Retro-ish grille, no fugly signature lights. Only thing I'd change is painting the grille a different hue, but that's easy enough.

Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm wondering if that texture is actually just the Bronco Nation watermark on the image. It looks like smooth hard plastic to me in every shot except the ones with the watermark near the dash.

As much as I hear the top gear/ grand tour trio lamenting the abundant hard plastic in my head, I don't think I'm gonna mind it. Does seem easier to clean and my dog sheds so that'll work. I keep going back to "this thing is so freaking cool" and not sweating the small stuff.

Love those seats. They've locked me in up a trim from Big Bend even though I like that grill and the signature lights a little better. Probably the wheels too. BD just feels right though. Every bronco looks cool as hell. These pictures have me feeling pretty zen about my build.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really do like the standard lights better.
I’m pretty sure I’m going with badlands more for the larger screen and 360 camera than anything else.

if the lights can be easily swapped I would be up for a trade if someone wants the “signature lights”

we will find out once we get our Broncos next November. ?

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really do like the standard lights better.
I’m pretty sure I’m going with badlands more for the larger screen and 360 camera than anything else.

if the lights can be easily swapped I would be up for a trade if someone wants the “signature lights”

we will find out once we get our Broncos next November. ?
It may be a completely different wiring harness for the signature lights. We'll prolly wont find out til we start taking deliveries.

Reactions: RLW

Sponsored

TheGeb

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am a huge fan of this interior and will probably make me go BD. Basesquatch is just such a great deal though...

Last edited:

Bronco Billy Boy

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TWSS!

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm with you, love this interior!
This interior is making me drop back from a Badlands to a SAS Black Diamond cause Im getting VB and the orange interior bits just clash completely.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, I mean clash. Cause orange and blue don't go together when you have an option of blue and blue.

dubie7006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm still convinced that an aftermarket swap for a bigger screen (up to 12") is going to be no sweat. I'll start with the 8" and swap if I want to later.
Sponsored