The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
The bland plastic grille without signature lights looks so cheap on base and black diamond. This is just too much plastic in this shot:

View attachment 67107
Funny how we all have different tastes. I love the grilles on the Base and Black diamond and think they are the best looking out of all of them.

They have that scratch resistant Off-roading tough look. Where to me the other high gloss grilles just scream mall crawler and ill have 1 million scratches on me within the first year.?
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really? You think those ugly plastic inserts look natural? It’s so half ass I just can’t with the 8” screen.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really? You think those ugly plastic inserts look natural? It’s so half ass I just can’t with the 8” screen.
Would be happier with this but the 8" screen will have to do I guess.

Ford Bronco Area 51 Black Diamond Interior + 8" Inch Screen Photos DEH-P6100BT_main_lr

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol yeah, I kinda like it though!
I hate em. My wife's last 2 Explorers have had the big screens and I'm just like why?? I just need pedals, steering wheel, and air conditioner.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hate em. My wife's last 2 Explorers have had the big screens and I'm just like why?? I just need pedals, steering wheel, and air conditioner.
Because technology! Lol. Blame Tesla! The screens in the Ram are obscene like Tesla. I love how you can do everything on them but they’re just wild anymore with some of the sizes. We opted for the 12” just because those inserts look like ass on the Bronco. I understand why Ford did it though.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because technology! Lol. Blame Tesla! The screens in the Ram are obscene like Tesla. I love how you can do everything on them but they’re just wild anymore with some of the sizes. We opted for the 12” just because those inserts look like ass on the Bronco. I understand why Ford did it though.
That was my problem with the wife's 2015 Explorer. You adjusted the climate and everything with it and I'm pretty sure the touch calibration was off for my fingers cause it never did anything I wanted it to. Knobs, physical buttons are my jam. I'm a 39yo dinosaur.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That was my problem with the wife's 2015 Explorer. You adjusted the climate and everything with it and I'm pretty sure the touch calibration was off for my fingers cause it never did anything I wanted it to. Knobs, physical buttons are my jam. I'm a 39yo dinosaur.
Really? That must have been a cheap screen from Ford but I’m sure touch screens aren’t built to last either.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s like going to a restaurant that serves Chinese, Italian, Greek and arguing who has the better plate of food...
I think we are all getting a little bored and need to get our Broncos- man it’s going to be a long year..everyone wants their opinion to matter like it’s a fact. I fuckin hate it- I friggin love it..
No one has to justify your opinion, just buy what you like...

I’m ordering a BD in cyber orange and don’t give two shits if it clashes- compliments- stands out with the blue stitching/ grab handles...because it’s my rig...

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have been rather busy and haven't been involved much on here as of late. What "that guy" are we talking about?

I've always assumed lower trims wouldn't have the soft dash pads or touch points the upper trims do. That's the way all Ford models are, so I didn't think much of it.