Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The bland plastic grille without signature lights looks so cheap on base and black diamond. This is just too much plastic in this shot:

View attachment 67107
wrong...the signature lights looks stupid on any grill. The Big Bend grill with regular LEDs is best. I will be swapping out our BD grill for one for sure.
Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
But...but...but....they're already Delivering Mexican Cactus Grey Sports. Are you thinking Cactus Grey on MAP's Bronco will be different???

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was going velocity blue basesquach but this thread has inspired me to go cyber orange black diamond so I can get the blue interior accents with it.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Orange and blue are on the exact opposite sides of the color wheel and therefore are "complementary" colors and are awesome together! It is actually very classy and if I could afford a Badlands I would intentionally get Velocity Blue just to get that look!

I'm not sure I understand why everyone seems to want everything all the same color. You might as well buy a black car with black interior and black trim. Nobody is going to look at your vehicle and say: WOW, I really love how boring you got with the colors you chose! ??
Im currently trying to buy a black car, with black wheels, and black interior too. Its sitting in a warehouse close by and Im trying to talk the 90yo man that owns it into selling it.
Ford Bronco Area 51 Black Diamond Interior + 8" Inch Screen Photos b911-27_0

Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like it . I'm getting the 12" but sure wish they had added some depth and style to the dash on it as well . The 12" looks like some flat chested gal that needs a boob job :)

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
And now I like Area 51 again.... I am thinking I am going to have to put all the colors up on the wall and throw darts blind folded to decide.
Same it’s a nice colour in these photos

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If that dash surround color is the same in the BL, then some of you folks just had your delivery date moved up. Dark Cactus my @$$.

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I remember hearing that when folks had 32 inch tvs when the 50 inchers came out. Or when the large smartphones came out. I'm assuming we'll adjust nicely to the larger screens.
Some of us will have to settle due to option limitation. Manual tranny is a priority for me, so small screen it is....

Sponsored

TheGeb

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was going velocity blue basesquach but this thread has inspired me to go cyber orange black diamond so I can get the blue interior accents with it.
I am currently cross shopping this same combination. $2,000 cheaper for the basesquatch vs BD with mid and everything else the same. Really need to think about if I will miss this interior or items in the mid pack or cyber orange.
Sponsored