Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I the only one who thinks these interior shots are very close to the black and saddle leather we've seen in the mule that they say is a one off and won't be available? Might make some of the people who want that trim happy. Have to see it on a big Bronco first.
There are leather and cloth options on the Bronco called Roast/Black. Might be what you're looking for. We're not getting that one-off interior, though.

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There caynt be no such color as Area 51! No matter how many pictures I done seen, I never seen two taken at diffnt times or angles that tell me with any certinty what the color truly be. I is beginnin to trust tis the color of the UFO that done land thereabouts that ma pappy and granppay be jabberin about when they is drunk, and this is the gumments way of disclosing that info piecemeal as in bits and pieces, just casual like. Just watch and mark ma word, Ford WILL offer up a trim by the convneant name of, yeah you gessed it, "UFO", where every part from the wheels to the shift knob and you gessed it agin, the body paint will be colored...."Area 51", just to keep us a guessin' and a thinkin' and a doubtin' except for one thing! That trim, the so called "UFO" trim will be made of unobtainium or uranium or sum such and will of surety have a secret option that will not be avaylable (gottsta use them big words sum times to make peple listenup) to anyone just to keep the anticipation buildin'! If it weren't for the deep re search of the scyntific journal misnamed and disguised under the tabloidesque name, "The Enquirer", I wouldnta known about that special option....I caynt tell you about it nuther,for I ain't got the heart to shoot all you all, which is what I would have to do, if'n I were to tell you.
So count your blessin' and stay the hell away from, yeah, you ain't as dumb as you look......Area 51......jes get you some other color, cus brother area 51 is all mine!!

BWONCOSWULE!

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now we're talking Doug.. A color I may want. How about you show it to me in the real Bronco next... Thanks..

To be honest though, I think this is pushing me towards Race Red (original color of choice) or antimatter blue if I go base model.
IM also thinking black diamond in race red, with Sasquatch and mid package. them im going with black accents and a dark tint job.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I'm now wondering if Cactus is the closest color to getting some green-ish in there. I am beside myself how the A51 below looks nothing like the light blue that seems to keep showing up as the "Area51" color. I would think it is Velocity Blue we are seeing

ColorChart.png
I think those look very close. Its funny how everyone's eyes are slightly different

Sponsored

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will that interior be available on the bronco?

ixax

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 6MT ACLB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hard to tell from the photos, and I didn't read through all the posts, but does the paint have any metal flake in it? or is it just a single color?

Artistnyc

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks to Tom for sending these in. Photographs and © by J Maser.

Ford Bronco Area 51 Bronco First Real Life Looks [on Bronco Sport] - New Pics 1595987090353

Ford Bronco Area 51 Bronco First Real Life Looks [on Bronco Sport] - New Pics 1595987090353

Compare to the first leaked shots from an indoor location. Area 51 looks to be another very chameleon like color.

I'm really liking the Sport, but in a different way than the other 2. I think it's going to eat the Rav4. I dig the hood opening up like an old BMW. My only complaint is the C pillar. I think it should be simple and vertical to add to the boxy look of the rest of the truck.

MOrunning04

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks to Tom for sending these in. Photographs and © by J Maser.

Compare to the first leaked shots from an indoor location. Area 51 looks to be another very chameleon like color.

You know..... I see some pictures and think I might like this color..... Then I see these and it reminds me of an old Ford Taurus color and totally ruins it for me.... I think I'm just going to have to see it in person first. I am definitely Cactus Grey, Cyber Orange, and Velocity Blue for my top 3 right now because I'm not liking this one as I see it.