Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Spotted by clearautobra in Michigan.

Area51 Bronco Sport Badlands 1.jpg
Area51 Bronco Sport Badlands 2.jpg
Area51 Bronco Sport Badlands 3.jpg
Man, this color is all over the map. So, now it looks blue to me. LOL. I really would like to see it on a Bronco.

I wish Ford had an orange, army green, or khaki color. Make picking a color easier.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Area51 Bronco Sport Badlands 1.jpg
Area51 Bronco Sport Badlands 2.jpg
I thought I had a pretty good idea of what A51 was gonna look like, but every time there's new photos it makes me...
tenor.gif

I think it not only varies greatly depending on light, but also on what it's reflecting. Here it seems like there is a lot of green around to reflect.

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Area 51 Bronco First Real Life Looks [on Bronco Sport] - New Pics tenor
Ford Bronco Area 51 Bronco First Real Life Looks [on Bronco Sport] - New Pics tenor
maybe someone with some photoshop skills can put this version of Area 51 on the 2 door and 4 door ?

Sponsored

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Area 51 Bronco First Real Life Looks [on Bronco Sport] - New Pics 49EB2572-31B7-4E6B-9EAE-210BCF4CCE83
Ford Bronco Area 51 Bronco First Real Life Looks [on Bronco Sport] - New Pics 49EB2572-31B7-4E6B-9EAE-210BCF4CCE83
I had dismissed Area 51 as too dark but here it looks way different! Might be tough between Cactus, Area 51 and Velocity Blue for me as well!

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah I was all over Area 51 based on the "Paint Chip" but it appeared to be greenish to me at that time. Now that it appears obvious that it is Blue and way too blue. So just like Shark Tank .... I'm out.

I'd hate to fall back on a standard Silver but it is looking that way. Catus does seem to appear to have a tint of green, but it looks pastel to me so I'd have to see it in person.

With that said, I have a mystery for you all... at some point "Jet Gray" I thought was supposed to be a choice. That almost looked to have some green-gray. Where did that go?

This is just my taste, but when I was going to buy my Mazda.. their "Blue" was the pic on the left.. loved it... but by the time the 2018 came out, they switched to the blue on the right and it was a no go.. so as you can see by my avatar.. I went with the metallic brown.

Ford Bronco Area 51 Bronco First Real Life Looks [on Bronco Sport] - New Pics BlueMazda

Last edited:

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome that we're finally getting some shots of Area 51!

Unfortunately, this just confirms this is not the color I'm looking for. Was really interested in the early renders that had a better balance between gray/green/blue, but this is more blue than I want.

Just down to Cactus and Cyber now...
I'm still on the Cyber train... just trying to make sure I'm okay with it everyday lol. It makes sense since it's a unique color to the Bronco. You can always get it wrapped in black...

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Added new images posted by ChiBronco, spotted by clearautobramichigan.

Ford Bronco Area 51 Bronco First Real Life Looks [on Bronco Sport] - New Pics BlueMazda

Thanks to Tom for sending these in. Photographs and © by J Maser.

Compare to the first leaked shots from an indoor location. Area 51 looks to be another very chameleon like color.

Love the added photos... can’t wait to see a 2-door dressed in Area 51.

wsammyboy

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford F-150 King Ranch, 2017 Dodge Durango RT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I'm really liking Area 51. I think it's between that and CG now...unless someone posts photos of the CO that changes my mind...again. LOL
Sponsored