fpGT350

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Viper RT/10; 09 AMG C63; 18 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Area 51 looks good enough in the pics that my wife is second-guessing her original choice of a 4-door Outer Banks in Oxford White. It's hers, so it will be interesting to see what she does. For me, I would take an orange 2-door in Sasquatch trim just for the looks.
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That was my EXACT thought....switch over to rapid red with a white top and grille. This car needs to be special with a white top, and the "blues" offered dont seem to be working....the rapid red looks pretty awesome on the Bronco Sport (and this is coming from someone who would never think to get a red car).

Cactus - No
Antimatter - Too dark / upkeep
Area 51 - Verdict is still out
Rapid Red - Would never buy a red car, butttt with the white top this is a really classic look. I'd consider.
Carb Gray - Easily the safest choice

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those still interested in Area 51, with leather, are you leaning more towards the navy/black interior or brown/black?

Personally, i think the brown/black looks better, but not sure if it clashes with this color...or if your hand is forced a little bit to get navy/black interior

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those still interested in Area 51, with leather, are you leaning more towards the navy/black interior or brown/black?

Personally, i think the brown/black looks better, but not sure if it clashes with this color...or if your hand is forced a little bit to get navy/black interior
I gotta see what the options look like. So far the ones we’ve seen aren’t finalized enough for me to make a decision

Sponsored

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
After seeing these real life pics. Area 51 is my top color. I do love blue and this one has that ocean blue look to it. Very nice.

So color rankings:

1. Area 51
2. Velocity Blue
3. Race Red

Not sure about Metalic paint and this vehicle. Also, I think the Grey roof/grill will look better with Blue colors.

bladsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The Area 51 with the white/blue marine vinyl will be clean. That’s what I’m leaning towards on a badlands.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After seeing these real life pics. Area 51 is my top color. I do love blue and this one has that ocean blue look to it. Very nice.

So color rankings:

1. Area 51
2. Velocity Blue
3. Race Red

Not sure about Metalic paint and this vehicle. Also, I think the Grey roof/grill will look better with Blue colors.
Same! Velocity blue is so pretty, but terrified of potentially repairing metallic paint

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is Area 51 already a stock color on some other Ford products? Rapid Red and some other colors already exist on Ford vehicles. In that case, maybe stop by a Ford dealership and see if any of the vehicles are Area 51 color, to get a better idea how it looks in real life?

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is Area 51 already a stock color on some other Ford products? Rapid Red and some other colors already exist on Ford vehicles. In that case, maybe stop by a Ford dealership and see if any of the vehicles are Area 51 color, to get a better idea how it looks in real life?
Negative Senor. Exclusive to the bronco line.
But God willing the Sports will be on lots before December so we can go get a look at them then.

when they start coming in I will be doing online searches to go look at cactus Grey and Area 51 in person

Sponsored