First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Negative Senor. Exclusive to the bronco line.
But God willing the Sports will be on lots before December so we can go get a look at them then.

when they start coming in I will be doing online searches to go look at cactus Grey and Area 51 in person
Talked to my dealer and they are expecting the Sport on the lot in the Oct/Nov timeframe. At least should be able to see Area 51 in person to determine if it is the color I will chose. Have to see it in person. See how it changes as I walk around. Hopefully it will be there before Dec when we order.
Sponsored

fpGT350

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Viper RT/10; 09 AMG C63; 18 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Grabber blue with a white top on a 2-door Sasquatch trim would take me right back to the good old days.

Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just went and looked at rapid red on a Ranger at the dealership and wasn’t impressed. I had hoped it would pop like the red on some of the new Mazdas but it was a little dull. Definitely wouldn’t pay a premium for it.

Autodidactyl

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Badlands logo looks sick!
Ford Bronco Area 51 Bronco First Real Life Looks [on Bronco Sport] - New Pics area51-bronco-sport-badlands-3-

Sponsored

K9paws06

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Added new images posted by ChiBronco, spotted by clearautobramichigan.

area51-bronco-sport-badlands-1-jpg.jpg

area51-bronco-sport-badlands-2-jpg.jpg

area51-bronco-sport-badlands-3-jpg.jpg

Thanks to Tom for sending these in. Photographs and © by J Maser.

Area 51 Ford Bronco Sport 1.jpg

Area 51 Ford Bronco Sport 2.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco Sport Interior 1.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco Sport Interior 2.jpg

Compare to the first leaked shots from an indoor location. Area 51 looks to be another very chameleon like color.

ort4inline.jpg?auto=compress%2Cformat&ixlib=js-1.4.jpg

ty%3D85?w=1440&auto=compress%2Cformat&ixlib=js-1.4.jpg

ort1inline.jpg?auto=compress%2Cformat&ixlib=js-1.4.jpg
Does anyone know if the Bronco Sport comes with LED taillights? And what exactly is “unique” cloth for the seats? Oh and I’ve seen conflicting information about the LCD panels some say 6.5 others mention 8 inch? I’m not sure if they’re referring to the gauge panel or main panel. I don’t see a lot of excitement about the Sport in forums.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There was a post that showed the photoshop Interpretation of both Cactus and Area. If correct area was definitely in the blue family and Cactus was in the Green...just not enough green and too light for me.

I think by the time we have to order, there will be sports out there we can see in person or probably get better pics of.

Anyone see that Are51 interior on the Sport! Looked green to me so WTF?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just went and looked at rapid red on a Ranger at the dealership and wasn’t impressed. I had hoped it would pop like the red on some of the new Mazdas but it was a little dull. Definitely wouldn’t pay a premium for it.
Yeah I have 2 Mazdas and was set on getting the Beautiful Mazda Red for the next one.

Here is my issue.. those deep colors get more layers of paint and don't chip as easy. The basic paints chip if you look at them wrong.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s been confirmed this is one of the marine vinyl options.
Wait, what? Back up, hold up just stop. Are you serious Clark?? Where did you get this confirmation? Im dreaming of building my entire truck around this interior! Please tell me this is true!

Reactions: RLW

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know if the Bronco Sport comes with LED taillights? And what exactly is “unique” cloth for the seats? Oh and I’ve seen conflicting information about the LCD panels some say 6.5 others mention 8 inch? I’m not sure if they’re referring to the gauge panel or main panel. I don’t see a lot of excitement about the Sport in forums.
Take a spin through the Sport config site for a glimpse of the seats. They are kind of cool for cloth. On Badlands I think you can pick cloth seats trimmed in Cyber Orange or Area 51. (Plus a leather option.)

Sponsored

bladsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait, what? Back up, hold up just stop. Are you serious Clark?? Where did you get this confirmation? Im dreaming of building my entire truck around this interior! Please tell me this is true!
I’d have to dig through some tweets. It was a pic like that and the question was, Is this a marine vinyl option. And the answer was Yep!

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
both from ford, same monitor. nothing like each other (iconic is close) and not close to what we've seen in real world
Ford Bronco Area 51 Bronco First Real Life Looks [on Bronco Sport] - New Pics area51-bronco-sport-badlands-3-
where are you seeing that colorizer for the 2021 F150??

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’d have to dig through some tweets. It was a pic like that and the question was, Is this a marine vinyl option. And the answer was Yep!
Oh no, another Mark Levine tweet? :LOL: Or maybe a Ford tweet?