First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just went and looked at rapid red on a Ranger at the dealership and wasn’t impressed. I had hoped it would pop like the red on some of the new Mazdas but it was a little dull. Definitely wouldn’t pay a premium for it.

whiteoak150

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I feel the same way. I looked at Rapid Red on a 2020 Ford Escape and it didn't really pop. Also looked at escape velocity blue and it didn't pop the way I expected. There was a blue ecosport on the lot which popped more than any blue I have seen and it was "Blue Candy" which is what they should have on the Bronco colors instead of Velocity.

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think I need a Cactus and A51 next to each other in the same lighting. A51 seems blue, and Cactus seem more greenish
Any pics of this yet!?! Def my two choices, so hard to decide w/o seeing it in person :/

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any pics of this yet!?! Def my two choices, so hard to decide w/o seeing it in person :/
I've given up one both really.. especially the A51. Those daylight picks of the Sport are just to light for me.

Unless I end up seeing Cactus in person, I'm going with Silver.. I wanted a metalic color anyway.

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for posting!! A little too much green in these shots. I think it’s a chameleon color like cactus Grey. Greatly depends on lighting.

gonna need more shots lol
Outer Banks Area 51 - in the shade
Ford Bronco Area 51 Bronco First Real Life Looks [on Bronco Sport] - New Pics 80282106-A4D5-4294-96DF-12472DCAD6ED

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This video shows the color changes of Area 51 the best I have seen . I was at this event and the video is spot on . It goes from a blueish gray like the shot of the rear corner to a lighter blue in the sun .