Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey everyone, I know I am not alone in wondering what the area 51 color looks like IRL, which is why I am pleased to tell you all that our first Bronco Sport FCTP model is in area 51 it should be here within the next couple days, it is listed as being out of transit (likely meaning it is sitting on the truck waiting to get sent over) but it should arrive this week fingers crossed, Ill post here when it does with lots of pictures as well.
Sponsored

OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey everyone, I know I am not alone in wondering what the area 51 color looks like IRL, which is why I am pleased to tell you all that our first Bronco Sport FCTP model is in area 51 it should be here within the next couple days, it is listed as being out of transit (likely meaning it is sitting on the truck waiting to get sent over) but it should arrive this week fingers crossed, Ill post here when it does with lots of pictures as well.
So it is officially here and I have to say that the configurator tool does a pretty fair job accurately rendering it. I can also say without a doubt it is going to be my color of choice because god dang does it look good

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There was one in Apopka too and yes I think the photo is accurate to the real life color.
Ford Bronco Area 51 Bronco Sport @mullinax Kissimmee 9D744486-A522-4AC3-B4D8-66B5E76D813A
Sponsored