Psybako

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've extensively monitored this color! Stay away from CGI! It will be fantastic, I believe it has an Iridescent to it. Something that reacts to Sun, UV, incandescent lighting.

Screenshot_20201007-155950_Gallery.jpg
This right here is the one that scares me. I can get down with the slate blue-grey look all day long, but I don't want the turquoise/teal look.
Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Umm get what I get...wonder who I need to find a pay to dump a hint of green into some catus gray for a beautiful minty paint! ??? Be a oppsy bronco....that I'll love forever!! Be a crazy collector's item!! Haha

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I saw this live at Super Cel East and although I’m not getting A51, seeing it live made me second guess my color choice. Bottom line is A51 is a great color and I would totally be happy with it - It’s unique but not crazy, it’s new and classic looking but doesn’t look old or outdated, it fits the brand is outdoorsy and rugged and matches all the parts. Here’s some of my pics...
Ford Bronco Area 51 color shifting concerns DA14A1C7-4090-406B-BC53-0CBC788C53CD

Ford Bronco Area 51 color shifting concerns A4170F94-C029-4BCE-B2A7-F8E54C27800E

Ford Bronco Area 51 color shifting concerns A3A05BD6-9AAA-4FBD-81C9-5D50C61F3C9F

Ford Bronco Area 51 color shifting concerns AA9C7977-1CFB-4E76-9196-3AD9FD40ECA3

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I asked @LEGEND about Area 51. He said it was tweaked so in the beginning we def saw two different shades of color. The Frankenbroncs I think we're a different shades. Maybe lighter! Def some pictures it looked more Robins Egg. Now it's locked in as the color we've saw lately. Which I think is darker! Especially now since the Sports are rolling out I'd say they got it figured out!!
Can you post some before and afters so we know what you're referring to?

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can you post some before and afters so we know what you're referring to?
It was just in general. I think posting pictures makes it worse. Just for the fact all the lights are different. Cameras are different. Honestly it could just be my eyes too!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It was just in general. I think posting pictures makes it worse. Just for the fact all the lights are different. Cameras are different. Honestly it could just be my eyes too!
Damn i was really hoping you had some revelatory photos to share 618! Lol but agreed. Guess I'll just have to wait the few weeks to go see it on the sport, at my local dealership

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you all should avoid A51 at all costs. o_O

Psybako

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Finally got a chance to see this color in person tonight on a Bronco Sport at my local dealer. I can confirm that it is a righteous slate blue-grey and NOT a weird greenish turquoise.

Like the one from the photo shoot in the leaves seen here, not the scary one in my previous post in this thread. I'd say that the color in the BN videos on the soft top operation and door removal is a pretty solid representation as well.

Screenshot_20201110-063850_Gallery.jpg

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like A51, one of my top 3 choices
Im more concerned that we will see a lot of it, especially with the sport

Sponsored

Orbiter

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This right here is the one that scares me. I can get down with the slate blue-grey look all day long, but I don't want the turquoise/teal look.
Pretty sure that's just some really bad color correction with saturation turned way up. I've never seen any photo with it so turquoise before. I managed to get a glimpse of an Area 51 Bronco Sport on a road trip this past week and it looks great to me. Like a medium blue gray.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks awesome on a cloudy day. What are clouds?

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That photo is heavy on the saturation and contrast . Look at the transition to the rocker panel behind the front wheel . It's to the point of giving hard edges . I think some people post heavily corrected pics just to play with others , LOL .
Sponsored