Ksjrb03

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Bronco
First Edition
My vin is 40088 and I have a build week of June 7th...so I'm thinking that's someone's just waiting to be given OK to buy...?
If by someone you mean a Ford exec or Jay Leno etc then yes.

MayhemMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 crew Lariat 4x4. Mustang GT convertible
Bronco
Badlands
They actually do build two doors correct....or are two door versions just a nasty rumor?

PowPow

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Bronco
Black Diamond
I got to see an Area 51 Bronco this last weekend at the preview event. Like many colors for the Bronco, pictures don't do it justice. It's a really good looking color in person. I will be honest, wasn't a huge fan of it from the photos but in person its damn good looking. Wife liked a ton, she is trying to get me to switch from AMB to A51
To further confuse you ;) ... I saw AMB yesterday in person, and I never even considered it... but man, after seeing it in person, I'd totally rock it. It's a great deep blue, and up close has this gold like flecks in it. Really sharp looking. Esp with the MIC fenders, grill... and presumably hardtop (this was a soft top)

But I'm sticking with Cactus Gray.

I've seen A51 in person, and if it came down to having to choose between the 2, AMB no doubt. And no way I would've said that before seeing it.

But everyone has different tastes!

Big Boss

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Bronco
Big Bend
To further confuse you ;) ... I saw AMB yesterday in person, and I never even considered it... but man, after seeing it in person, I'd totally rock it. It's a great deep blue, and up close has this gold like flecks in it. Really sharp looking. Esp with the MIC fenders, grill... and presumably hardtop (this was a soft top)

But I'm sticking with Cactus Gray.

I've seen A51 in person, and if it came down to having to choose between the 2, AMB no doubt. And no way I would've said that before seeing it.

But everyone has different tastes!
yeah I am still going AMB. The only thing that will get me away from that is since I am in line for a 22 if it's gone or if they offer a real orange

bigjwalt

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E350
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

yeah I am still going AMB. The only thing that will get me away from that is since I am in line for a 22 if it's gone or if they offer a real orange
Any truth to Ford offering an Asplundh Orange?

Schmack B

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Bronco
Undecided
Clubs

Mabey I missed it before but, That's the first window sticker I've seen.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Bronco
Big Bend
Asplundh Orange
That's a pretty legit shade of orange lol.

The only other color that could make me jump now is Space White. I got the chance to see that color in person this morning on an F-150 and holy hell is that a awesome color.

Advertisement

MRT
Advertisement