So, I'm kinda happy I don't have access to purchase one of these cause I'm all over the place. I'm loving that 2-tone color inside with A51 but do feel like it would look better with the SB or OW. Nonetheless, it's an interesting combination.Outer banks definitely looks better in 2 door. I actually don’t minds the painted fenders here either. It’s all the black and grays on the exterior that don’t look good. Also, in these pictures the interior colors look terrible with A51.
This triple confirms a few things -
1. Too much A51 is a bad thing. This is a great color for the MIC, unpainted gray bits, etc. on the Badlands trim. The handles, flares, etc is overkill for A51. This color needs to be complimented with grays.
2. OBX wheels are my favorite
3. OBX grille is my favorite, Especially paired with the deep black modular bumper, not pre-faded bumper.
4. A51 looks slightly better here, but im sticking with AMB
5. OBX is defintely 'the' trim to go AMB
6. Roast interior is under-rated