Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last week I got my email for a build week of July 26th!

Here is what I ordered

4DR Badlands
Area51
MIC
2.7L w/ 10spd
Sasquatch Package
High Package
I did not add Tow Package or any other accessory

I have a second reservation at another dealer that did not get a build date but rather got the "sorry, not sorry" email for that one. It was build also as a 4DR Badlands with same options but with Cactus Gray and with Lux Package. Also Sasquatch, MIC and 2.7L w/ 10spd. Interested to see how long this one will take to be delivered.

Let's see those Area51 builds coming soon!!
Sponsored

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was torn between cactus gray and A51. I saw that the color for CG looked different than the ones my husband took in Colorado earlier this year and decided to go with A51. Mine is an outerbanks MIC 4 door automatic lux. I just want my glorified grocery getter! 😁 My build week is July 19th.

dominicenoa

Badlands
First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is what I ordered

4DR Badlands
Area51
MIC
2.7L w/ 10spd
Sasquatch Package
High Package

I have a second reservation at another dealer that did not get a build date but rather got the "sorry, not sorry" email for that one. It was build also as a 4DR Badlands with same options but with Cactus Gray and with Lux Package. Also Sasquatch, MIC and 2.7L w/ 10spd. Interested to see how long this one will take to be delivered.

Damn this is nearly my build, except I didn't go with Sasquatch and I do have the Tow Package. Really hoping to see a build date in the coming weeks...

OP
OP
projectbadlands

projectbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn this is nearly my build, except I didn't go with Sasquatch and I do have the Tow Package. Really hoping to see a build date in the coming weeks...
I take it you got the "Sucks to be you" email from Ford. Bummer.

dominicenoa

Badlands
First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I take it you got the "Sucks to be you" email from Ford. Bummer.
Yep, I did :confused: early AM 7/14 reservation, would really love to see it before the end of September lol

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When I decided to reserve a Bronco I told the wife to pick the color. It was easier that way as I was like most, all over the board. She picked Race Red, and I started the build. Well Race Red was good to go until she saw a a baby dressed in Area 51. So, the color changed.

Outer Banks 4 door (reserved 10/04/20. Ordered in Race Red 03/03/21) Changes will be made when the '22 order banks open).
Area 51
MIC top
2.7L
LUX package
Floor liners
Tow Package.

4 deadly sins out of 6 options. :)

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm trying to temper my expectations. So, I'm hoping for a July VIN and a September build. I'm 28/70 at my dealer's allocations. I also got the sorry, not sorry, email. You can see my build below. I liked the Cactus Gray and the Carbonized Gray also, but I could not leave the Area 51.

OP
OP
projectbadlands

projectbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm trying to temper my expectations. So, I'm hoping for a July VIN and a September build. I'm 28/70 at my dealer's allocations. I also got the sorry, not sorry, email. You can see my build below. I liked the Cactus Gray and the Carbonized Gray also, but I could not leave the Area 51.
2 weeks ago I emailed my dealer to let them know I wanted a Cactus Gray instead of A51. They said they would make the changes. Once I get my build date, I noticed the order said A51. I contacted my dealer and they said my order was already in preview stage and I shortly got the build email after so I can not make changes to my color anymore. Kinda bummed out because I liked the CG in person. I was really hoping I could change my color. I am still happy with A51 though since that my original color I chose and wanted.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When I decided to reserve a Bronco I told the wife to pick the color. It was easier that way as I was like most, all over the board. She picked Race Red, and I started the build. Well Race Red was good to go until she saw a a baby dressed in Area 51. So, the color changed.
Ford Bronco AREA51 THREAD! 2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-18

Love your avatar. If we could just get that A51 to look exactly like it in all lighting conditions I would be ecstatic! A51 was my first choice but I move to Carbonized long ago. This picture has me longing for that steel blue and questioning my choice again...

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I liked area 51 until I saw it in full sunlight.Too much like baby blue.It needed to be a couple of shades darker for me to feel comfortable with it.
Went with Cactus Grey.
Lots of nice colors to choose from, but in reality none of them really hit it out of the park for me.

Sponsored

Skip2a

Black Diamond
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was on the fence until I saw a sample at the dealership. I was hooked after that. I went and checked out a Sport at a local dealer in Alien 51 and it was much better than the sample. To my eyes it is a different color depending on direct sun, shade, shadows and so forth.

I ended up ordering:
Black Diamond
2 door
A51
V6
SaS
MiC
Tow
Mid

And a few other smaller accessories. I am hoping to see it before the end of the year but I have serious doubts about that.

Last edited:

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Click bait thread I think... I thought ya had proof of aliens... 😉

SaudiBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti G37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I liked area 51 until I saw it in full sunlight.Too much like baby blue.It needed to be a couple of shades darker for me to feel comfortable with it.
Went with Cactus Grey.
Lots of nice colors to choose from, but in reality none of them really hit it out of the park for me.
Ford Bronco AREA51 THREAD! tenor-3

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is what I ordered

4DR Badlands
Area51
MIC
2.7L w/ 10spd
Sasquatch Package
High Package

Same build as yours here!

My build week progress goes 6/28 to 7/19 to 8/2 though.

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was on the fence until I saw a sample at the dealership. I was hooked after that. I went and checked out a Sport at a local dealer in Alien 51 and it was much better than the sample. To my eyes it is a different color depending on direct sun, shade, shadows and so forth.

I ended up ordering:
Black Diamond
A51
V6
SaS
MiC
Tow
Mid

And a few other smaller accessories. I am hoping to see it before the end of the year but I have serious doubts about that.
My exact same build. Can’t wait
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.