First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion Tc, Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes I know im not the only one!!! It's been a week of discussion in my home about me wanting a manual Bronco, but no agreement so far. Im making arguments, excuses, im not begging yet. Just for fun, if you have the same issue. What have you said to your partner trying to convince her or him to have a manual Bronco??
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My wife buys automatics, I buy manuals, she still drives my stuff. I don't get it.

Sponsored

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow guys. “Happy wife, happy life” I guess. Find yourself one who can do (and loves) both! Haha. Both my cars are MT. I mostly enjoy it, but after I moved into the east coast traffic, I can see the appeal of AT to avoid the “hulk leg”. You’ll figure it out!!!

Slow55

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRX, Mojave, Bel Air & 392 Jeep on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Made my wife learn to drive stick when we were dating. Until we needed an SUV for the family, all she drove was a manual.

Leaning towards getting the manual on the Bronco but 1. its a Getrag unit and im not a fan after drving some Mustangs with it and 2. the A10 with a tuned 2.7TT will be a monster. I have some time to think on this.

Sponsored

bobby bunny time

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
flintstones mobile
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
one thing I don't miss about having a stick when I was younger is being able to eat and drive at the same time. I still did it....,but it was difficult.

I guess the current day equivalent to this is trying to text and drive stick, in addition to eating...ha

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
one thing I don't miss about having a stick when I was younger is being able to eat and drive at the same time. I still did it....,but it was difficult.

I guess the current day equivalent to this is trying to text and drive stick, in addition to eating...ha
This is why I loved T9 texting! I could blind text, shift and make a turn all at the same time.
Sponsored