First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and soon Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone one in Arizona have a dealer willing to give a discount if you switch to their dealership? I am working on a couple dealers and see what options are out there.
Sponsored

Matty_AZ

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™m from Arizona and just switched over to the Colorado Group Buy with Granger today.

Itā€™s the best option Iā€™ve found so far if you donā€™t mind a 9 hour drive from Denver.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone one in Arizona have a dealer willing to give a discount if you switch to their dealership? I am working on a couple dealers and see what options are out there.
No. I don't expect much if any discounts from msrp from anyone. If and when my dealer ever calls me; I'm just going to tell them I'm changing dealers since they never responded to my initial email and see what they say.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m from Arizona and just switched over to the Colorado Group Buy with Granger today.

Itā€™s the best option Iā€™ve found so far if you donā€™t mind a 9 hour drive from Denver.
What are they offering 1000-1500 under invoice? It's going to cost atleast $500 in expenses to drive and back. Hotel, food and a couple days of missing work. Plus if your doing a trade it. You won't likely get as much as if it were here in Arizona since we don't have issues with the salt and crap from winter driving conditions.

OP
OP

AZBronco76

Black Diamond
First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and soon Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am going to reach out to dealers I personally know. I will ask them if we get a group of guys to switch, if we can get a better deal. I will keep you posted.

Sponsored

Matty_AZ

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What are they offering 1000-1500 under invoice? It's going to cost atleast $500 in expenses to drive and back. Hotel, food and a couple days of missing work. Plus if your doing a trade it. You won't likely get as much as if it were here in Arizona since we don't have issues with the salt and crap from winter driving conditions.
From what Iā€™ve seen the Phoenix dealers are going to be full MSRP and dealer added crap. At worst I come out even and have a fun trip to tell.

Iā€™ll fly into Denver and make it in 1 day back. I also have friends there so I wonā€™t need a hotel.

For the trade in Iā€™ll do carava or carmax.

Itā€™s not for everyone but it works for me.

Matty_AZ

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am going to reach out to dealers I personally know. I will ask them if we get a group of guys to switch, if we can get a better deal. I will keep you posted.
I agree and wouldnā€™t mind supporting a local dealer.

I had a great experience with Camelback Ford, Iā€™ll see if they wouldnā€™t want to work something out.

Firedude

Big Bend
First Name
TL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, F150, F250, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good luck. I've been buying Ford trucks here for 30 years, and can usually do a good fleet deal, but never on a new release. So, I also switched to Granger in early August. Got only 1 call from a Phx dealer trying to sell me something off their lot, spent 15 min trying to explain to them about the Bronco.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree and wouldnā€™t mind supporting a local dealer.

I had a great experience with Camelback Ford, Iā€™ll see if they wouldnā€™t want to work something out.
Anyone brand Camelback always have dealer add-ons. They are notorious for it.

Sponsored

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
From what Iā€™ve seen the Phoenix dealers are going to be full MSRP and dealer added crap. At worst I come out even and have a fun trip to tell.

Iā€™ll fly into Denver and make it in 1 day back. I also have friends there so I wonā€™t need a hotel.

For the trade in Iā€™ll do carava or carmax.

Itā€™s not for everyone but it works for me.
From what i've read in the Co group buy thread, it would be cheaper to have Granger ship your Bronco straight to AZ, than drive back from Co, or Granger.

If we can get group buying going here, every buyer will save +$200 on the shipping per vehicle when a rig is bringing in 6 total.

Matty_AZ

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
From what i've read in the Co group buy thread, it would be cheaper to have Granger ship your Bronco straight to AZ, than drive back from Co, or Granger.

If we can get group buying going here, every buyer will save +$200 on the shipping per vehicle when a rig is bringing in 6 total.
Now thatā€™s an idea I could get behind. I havenā€™t seen many AZ buyers until now.

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thereā€™s a whole entire AZ Buyers group on the forums. I think we have 20-40 buyers in it already, with 2 dealerships (one being Bell Rd Ford) that weā€™re willing to work with us. However, Iā€™m not sure how things are headed now that X-Plan is dead in the water

@enro can help get you guys involved in the group buy

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Now thatā€™s an idea I could get behind. I havenā€™t seen many AZ buyers until now.
There are quite a few. I'm going with Sanderson. They are at MSRP, no add ons of any kind. I talked to my salesman yesterday about X plan match and they're holding firm so far to MSRP. The GSM was tied up in meetings and I'll probably hear from him later today.