First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would just like to know how many other Arizona residents have a reservation on our future toy? List your name, city, and model you're getting.
Absolutely cannot wait to see some of you out on the trails having fun along side myself!

AJ(me) N. Phoenix
Base 4 door w/Sasquatch,
V6, a few alacart items, antimatter blue, race red or carbonized grey

Can't wait!
Sponsored

Dr.Z

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Brian
Tempe
2 dr Black Diamond
Manual, Cactus Grey,
Mid Package
33 or 35 tires,
2 inch lift if they offer it
Signature head lights if they offer it

Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Buz, Gilbert
Outer Banks, 4 Dr, Hard Top, Stock 32" tires
V6,
White or Silver
After market stuff: Sound system (Speakers and Amp only), roof rack with ladder, door mount puddle lights, rubber velcro mats for folded back seats for dogs, 3M tranparent ceramic window tint

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I see some of y’all are new here, welcome to the forum! Can’t wait for our first meetup, should be a blast. I’m thinking for Phoenix we might want to do the back road to crown king as our first meetup, it’s doable in a stock wrangler so bronco should do it fine. For role call:

Nick
Scottsdale
Either base or black diamond. Depends on how things go financially in the next few months :ROFLMAO:. I’m getting Sasquatch no matter what that is 100% guaranteed

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I see some of y’all are new here, welcome to the forum! Can’t wait for our first meetup, should be a blast. I’m thinking for Phoenix we might want to do the back road to crown king as our first meetup, it’s doable in a stock wrangler so bronco should do it fine. For role call:

Nick
Scottsdale
Either base or black diamond. Depends on how things go financially in the next few months :ROFLMAO:. I’m getting Sasquatch no matter what that is 100% guaranteed
Crown King is a great idea! Table Mesa Rd is a good one too... a little long, but fun. Can't wait!

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dan, born in Scottsdale, live in MN.
Road trip couple times a year to see my parents in Deer Valley, and cousin in Phx (he off-roads).
I do plan on exploring the mild off-road trails when I can in AZ, in my new 2-dr Big Bend auto AM Blue. I'm excited.

OP
OP
NotOJ

NotOJ

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Nick
Scottsdale
I did the backway to Crown King in my Nissan Altima LOL. Couldn't go all the way to Prescott though from Crown King obviously. And that sounds like an excellent idea!

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I did the backway to Crown King in my Nissan Altima LOL. Couldn't go all the way to Prescott though from Crown King obviously. And that sounds like an excellent idea!
Are you serious, in the Altima!? I just watched some youtubes of that trail. I question a stock Bronco on 32's making it, specially for me, zero off-road attempts. I best be practicing and working my way up to that trail.

OP
OP
NotOJ

NotOJ

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you serious, in the Altima!? I just watched some youtubes of that trail. I question a stock Bronco on 32's making it, specially for me, zero off-road attempts. I best be practicing and working my way up to that trail.
yes, it's a dirt road that starts right off of I-17. It goes through cleeter AZ, up a few switchbacks, then into Crown King. After Crown King, the rest leads to Prescott. That's the portion of the road I couldn't make it on. That's the unmaintained portion.
Sponsored