Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I invite all makes/models of vehicles off-road. Just a few weeks ago I lead a brand new Chevy Colorado and a 2005 Xterra. We had a blast.

Would love to take you up on that once mine comes in! Ive lived in the Hot springs area my entire life and have only been out there once. Plan on going regular once my bronco comes in
Sponsored

cyberfalco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JK, 2000 Ram 2500, 1993 FZJ80, 1994 FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would love to take you up on that once mine comes in! Ive lived in the Hot springs area my entire life and have only been out there once. Plan on going regular once my bronco comes in
My plan is to schedule regular outings once I get mine. In the mean time, I will post when I will be going with one of my other vehicles.

cyberfalco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone, let's represent some new Bronco owners at this event! I would love to trail guide some of you. The raffle is typically off the wall big!

Let me know if you are coming and I will look forward to meeting you and showing you around.

https://fb.me/e/1WsdmNVHM
https://www.facebook.com/fun.run.ar

cyberfalco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In case you come looking for me. Both of my vehicles have Ultra4 Staff stickers on the windshield.
Ford Bronco Arkansas Bronco Owners IMG_3588
Ford Bronco Arkansas Bronco Owners IMG_3451

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would love to see some Broncos down at Hot Spring Off-road Park. I currently help do their paid trail guides for trucks and UTVs when they are overbooked. I have been going there for quite some time now and am very familiar with the trail system. It is a very safe place to learn your vehicle's capabilities. You pick the weekend and I will take you out for as long as you like. Just let me know. As soon as I get my Bronco, look for regular scheduled trips there. I currently have a 1993 Land Cruiser and a 2011 Wrangler so we can go even before my Bronco arrives.

Also, I am the current president of Arkansas Crawlers 4x4 Club. We were once quite the large club but many members got really hard core into building rigs. A lot of the members were intimidated by this and left. Then most of those hard core wheelers stopped off-roading. I've kept the name alive and I am looking for those that want to #1, hit some trails, and #2, have a good time with your vehicle.

https://www.facebook.com/arkansascrawlers
Hi, Tony. Welcome to the forum. (y)

I cannot open that link, because I don’t have a FB account. Is there anyway to make that visible to non-platform viewers? 🤔

I have somehow survived on this great earth for five decades without ever opening a FB account, and at this point, I am determined to outlast Zuckerberg. 😉

Last edited:

Sponsored

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would love to see some Broncos down at Hot Spring Off-road Park. I currently help do their paid trail guides for trucks and UTVs when they are overbooked. I have been going there for quite some time now and am very familiar with the trail system. It is a very safe place to learn your vehicle's capabilities. You pick the weekend and I will take you out for as long as you like. Just let me know. As soon as I get my Bronco, look for regular scheduled trips there. I currently have a 1993 Land Cruiser and a 2011 Wrangler so we can go even before my Bronco arrives.

Also, I am the current president of Arkansas Crawlers 4x4 Club. We were once quite the large club but many members got really hard core into building rigs. A lot of the members were intimidated by this and left. Then most of those hard core wheelers stopped off-roading. I've kept the name alive and I am looking for those that want to #1, hit some trails, and #2, have a good time with your vehicle.

https://www.facebook.com/arkansascrawlers
Was talking to a few in our Arkansas Broncos Facebook group, and I think some us might go to Hot Springs for the Fun Run next month.

cyberfalco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have somehow survive on this great earth for over five decades without ever opening a FB account, and at this point, I am determined to outlast Zuckerberg. 😉
I am envious :D

I am rebuilding the website this week. I was finally able to pry the information from the previous owner. I will post here when it is at least cleaned up.

In the mean time, check out https://hotspringsoffroadpark.com/pages/events. Unfortunately they too use Facebook :(.

cyberfalco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was talking to a few in our Arkansas Broncos Facebook group, and I think some us might go to Hot Springs for the Fun Run next month.
I am hoping my Bronco will be there as well.

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi, Tony. Welcome to the forum. (y)

I cannot open that link, because I don’t have a FB account. Is there anyway to make that visible to non-platform viewers? 🤔

I have somehow survived on this great earth for five decades without ever opening a FB account, and at this point, I am determined to outlast Zuckerberg. 😉

WHAT!!!!!! You don't have a Facebook account????
You must be one of those... oh, wait a minute, I don't have a Facebook account either. Thought I was the only one. One of these days I might just get a smart phone and see what all the fuss is.
Of course, I go days without knowing where I put my flip phone, so I might not.

I wish I had time to get down to Hot Springs. Spent many a Saturday night there growing up and in college. Back then every road was a dirt road and we didn't even know off road parks existed.

Last edited:

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tuesday, April 19 will be our next trail ride for anyone who wants to go. You don't have to have your Bronco yet. We will be running a few trails off Cove Creek Road near Devils Den. A few of us will meet for an early lunch prior, but meeting at Devils Den after noon is good too. Trails will be true Jeep trails. Some of the trails will be new to us, so I can't say exactly what we will find on them, but all the others in the same area have been mixed rock and mud that have some tight brush in spots.

If interested in either meeting for lunch south of Fayetteville or at Devils Den, let me know and I can give you specific time and place. Part of the fun of Cove Creek Road is just enjoying the countryside if you haven't been down it, but the trails are only about 10-15 minutes away from Devils Den if you are coming up from Ft. Smith.

We have run half of these trails but would like to get the whole system down since they are all in the same small area.

Ford Bronco Arkansas Bronco Owners Cove Creek
Sponsored