Marcus Rachard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Durango, 2019 Chrysler Pacifica Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone, I'm starting a thread for Bronco owners in Arkansas, if you've got one on order or already own a previous generation, post here, maybe we can get a club started. (Not sure if there are any active Bronco clubs in AR currently). I look forward to meeting you guys/gals!
My family would love to be part of that thread as we are looking to get involved with a few of the local clubs. We are looking to purchase either a BD or WT for everyday use, soccer Saturdays, business travel and wanted to start getting into overlanfing adventures!

sjaholic

Wildtrak
First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1953 ford mainline 1962 ford falcon 1999 nissan pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No email for me. 10:00 am 7/14 res. 2dr wildtrak.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anything new on the Arkansas front?

Thoughts on the offroadeo? I think I'm going to the one in Nevada. Combine it with a trip to Vegas with the wife, hopefully this fall and also catch a Raiders game while we are there.

Jdm89

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Im thinking the one in austin is where I'll head to. Easy day drive from central AR

Sponsored

trippc3

Wildtrak
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™m planning on Austin as well. I know itā€˜s early, but anyone thinking of SuperCel West? I would love to tow my ā€˜77 with my ā€˜21 out there, but doesnā€™t sound like thatā€™s going to happen!!

Any order updates from anyone? Found out Iā€™m #7 at my dealership so still keeping fingers crossed.

Jdm89

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered manual sasquatch so thats an automatic 22 MY. Id like to check out either supercel west or east next year.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After Fridayā€™s email from Ford and the updated forum rumors about ongoing problems at Webasto, I have decided to re-think my Bronco strategy.

I currently have two orders in with Granger ā€” a 7/20 timestamp ($1K under invoice), and a 10/31 timestamp ($2K under invoice) ā€” with the latter placed simply as a fall-back contingency in case 21MY turned out to be FUBAR. Since my preferred build is a 2D BL with most of the so-called ā€œdeadly sinsā€, Iā€™m probably going to be waiting a while for it... likely well into 22MY. Whodathunkit?!? šŸ¤Ø

I know, I know... first world problems and all, but what a year this has been on so many different fronts.

Anyway, I am now thinking about switching my build spec for the earlier time stamp to a stripped-down, 4D BB with soft top, just to have something to play around with and use wheeling with friends this year while I await my preferred build sometime next year. Since Iā€™m buying from Granger, anything I buy will be $3K-$4K below MSRP, which in the current new vehicle market is fantastic. If I get an early build ā€” probably white to facilitate re-sale ā€” with used car prices crazy high and still rising, who knows, I might actually make a little money on the eventual sale. o_O

Last edited:

uniqueusername

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any new Bronco news in AR?

Any new build emails and if so, what dealership?

Just found this thread and read through all 11 pages. Iā€™m am 3/16 reservation, converted to an order on 3/19 at Randall in FS. Trying to gage what shape Iā€™m in.

DizzyD

Outer Banks
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any new Bronco news in AR?

Any new build emails and if so, what dealership?

Just found this thread and read through all 11 pages. Iā€™m am 3/16 reservation, converted to an order on 3/19 at Randall in FS. Trying to gage what shape Iā€™m in.
Welcome to the group!

I have not heard anything about mine, but I have ordered a 2dr Badlands, so probably won't see it for a few years šŸ¤£, even though I reserved morning of 7/14.

It appears that if you ordered a soft top 4 dr, you have a good chance at a 2021 model šŸ˜‰. Good luck!

Sponsored

uniqueusername

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Welcome to the group!

I have not heard anything about mine, but I have ordered a 2dr Badlands, so probably won't see it for a few years šŸ¤£, even though I reserved morning of 7/14.

It appears that if you ordered a soft top 4 dr, you have a good chance at a 2021 model šŸ˜‰. Good luck!
2dr Big Bend. I was told up front that I shouldnā€™t expect anything earlier than Dec 2021. They specifically said the hardtop will push to the end of the year best case scenario.

Iā€™m good with that, current vehicle isnā€™t paid off until Feb 2022.

Just curious if anyone that went through Randall received a build date email or if theyā€™ve heard news on allocation numbers.

Last edited:

RunNGunArk

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fort Smith here.. just discovered this thread. My reservation date was about 9 days after the day one.. so my dealer advised me to wait for '22. They had 39 reservations and 20 allocated.. So I'll be in 2022 some time.. Will be anxious to see anyone in NWA get one early..

trippc3

Wildtrak
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well folks, I made the tough decision to push off my reservation to a '22. I'm back in the office and one car for the family just wasn't working for us. I picked up a '21 FX4 this week and couldn't be happier. Tentative plans are to trade in our family vehicle next year for the '22 Bronco, but we'll see what happens. I was supposedly #6 on the list at Lewis, but after another week with no contact, I decided to end my stress. Hope my decision helps bump one of you up higher on the list!

Ford Bronco Arkansas Bronco Owners tempImagecG1Z4v

smhenry

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well folks, I made the tough decision to push off my reservation to a '22. I'm back in the office and one car for the family just wasn't working for us. I picked up a '21 FX4 this week and couldn't be happier. Tentative plans are to trade in our family vehicle next year for the '22 Bronco, but we'll see what happens. I was supposedly #6 on the list at Lewis, but after another week with no contact, I decided to end my stress. Hope my decision helps bump one of you up higher on the list!

Ford Bronco Arkansas Bronco Owners tempImagecG1Z4v
Nice truck! Were you an early reservation?