First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice truck! Were you an early reservation?
Yep I was a night 1 reservation but I guess my build checked too many of the no-no boxes.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like at least two Arkansas members here were scheduled and received VINs this week... @uniqueusername and yours truly! 😁

WooHoo!!! 😭 🥳🎆🎇🥂🍻🍾🍷🥃

HOLY ASS????
HOW???

March res….changed to softie 3 weeks ago. Did not expect anything until Feb-March 2022.
AAA5431F-9530-48FA-94EC-7916D28D79F0.jpeg
OMG, I am scheduled for the week of October 4th and received a VIN!!!

WooHoo!!! 😭 🥳🎆🎇🥂🍻🍾🍷🥃

Reservation Date: 7/20/2020

Order Date: 2/24/2021

Build Spec: Cyber Orange, Badlands, 4-Door, Soft Top, 2.7 Liter, 10-Speed Auto, LUX, Marine Grade Vinyl, Sasquatch, Tow

Dealer: Granger Ford

Thanks, @Zach@Granger and @Granger Ford! :love:😘🥰

Scheduled 09-02-2021.jpg

Sponsored

DizzyD

Outer Banks
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like at least two Arkansas members here were scheduled and received VINs this week... @uniqueusername and yours truly! 😁

WooHoo!!! 😭 🥳🎆🎇🥂🍻🍾🍷🥃
Congrats to both of you!! That is awesome!

I have been debating switching to a 4dr or just waiting it out to see what 22 brings. Would probably buy one off the lot to tide me over till my 2 dr is built, but do not want to pay the enormous markup. 🤷‍♀️

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jdm89

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Awesome and congrats! I go monday to officially push my order through on my 2 door base mansquatch. Or i guess just bump it from priority 99. I was originally hoping sometime in January but with this latest round of setbacks I doubt it will be in that early.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@tphigh2001, congratulations on your upcoming delivery! 🤩

Your build spec is very similar to mine. What color is it?

You should join us on this thread, which is a little more user-friendly for conversations and quotes than the formal Arkansas Broncos group.

I have a BL,soft top, Sasquatch, lux and tow. Blend date 9/3, showed built yesterday and this came around 3:45 this morning.

YOUR VEHICLE IS ON ITS WAY

Your new 2021 Bronco Badlands™ 4 Door has shipped and is on its way!
Our current estimate for delivery to Randall Ford Inc is between September 24, 2021 and September 30, 2021. Once it arrives, a dealership representative will contact you to arrange final delivery.
Remember, you can easily access a copy of your window label and check the status of your Bronco™ SUV at any time by clicking the button below. Also, included is your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference: 1FMEE5DP9MLA85707.

tphigh2001

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500, Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@tphigh2001, congratulations on your upcoming delivery! 🤩

Your build spec is very similar to mine. What color is it?

You should join us on this thread, which is a little more user-friendly for conversations and quotes than the formal Arkansas Broncos group.
Carbonized Grey 4 dr, Badlands, soft top with sas, tow and lux package. I am glad to join the group! I am really looking forward to getting this thing off road and learning along the way. Did the Off rodeo as I wanted to learn what this thing will do, and feel it so to speak and Im hooked.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Carbonized Grey 4 dr, Badlands, soft top with sas, tow and lux package. I am glad to join the group! I am really looking forward to getting this thing off road and learning along the way. Did the Off rodeo as I wanted to learn what this thing will do, and feel it so to speak and Im hooked.
Nice! Carbonized grey looks great on Badlands. What engine and interior did you choose?

I am about a month behind you in the production sequence.

tphigh2001

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500, Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! Carbonized grey looks great on Badlands. What engine and interior did you choose?

I am about a month behind you in the production sequence.
I got the 2.7 auto and did the leather trimmed seats. It will be my daily driver, but I will be off roading it for sure. I got to drive a Outer Banks with the power seats etc. at off rodeo and it was nice, I also had a badlands with the manual seats and it was nice as well. I think I would of been pretty happy without the leather trimmed seats. I could tell a difference in the motors at slow speed crawling, but not much. got to drive a 2.3 dealer demo on highway and it did great. I love the grey, but getting to see the rapid red in person, man it was nice. But, and I do not like blue vehicles, the AMB in person was awesome and I would have switched as soon as I got back but already had a VIN. sorry if any of you guys are missing out on those two having to wait, but if you have one of them, they are very nice.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the 2.7 auto and did the leather trimmed seats. It will be my daily driver, but I will be off roading it for sure. I got to drive a Outer Banks with the power seats etc. at off rodeo and it was nice, I also had a badlands with the manual seats and it was nice as well. I think I would of been pretty happy without the leather trimmed seats. I could tell a difference in the motors at slow speed crawling, but not much. got to drive a 2.3 dealer demo on highway and it did great. I love the grey, but getting to see the rapid red in person, man it was nice. But, and I do not like blue vehicles, the AMB in person was awesome and I would have switched as soon as I got back but already had a VIN. sorry if any of you guys are missing out on those two having to wait, but if you have one of them, they are very nice.
That’s cool. Our build specs are almost the same, with the only differences being paint color and interior.

Be sure to answer the location poll in the Opening Post, so we can keep track of regional locations, and welcome to the thread! 👍

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs