Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, as Broncos start to trickle into the state, was thinking we need an early meet and great and ride this winter. Anyone ever wheel at Byrds ? Seems easy to get to for central and NW owners. Looks like they have a lot there. I've been there several times in a plane, but have never driven there, but it certainly seems like an option for a fun day.

Any ideas on a better spot for a get together that has decent trails for all levels or stuff for those who don't want to take there new vehicle on a trail?

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, as Broncos start to trickle into the state, was thinking we need an early meet and great and ride this winter. Anyone ever wheel at Byrds ? Seems easy to get to for central and NW owners. Looks like they have a lot there. I've been there several times in a plane, but have never driven there, but it certainly seems like an option for a fun day.

Any ideas on a better spot for a get together that has decent trails for all levels or stuff for those who don't want to take there new vehicle on a trail?
That’s a great idea. Byrd’s is the host of the annual Rendezvous in the Ozarks. Nice drive down there, too, for NWA peeps… right down the Pig Trail Scenic Byway (Hwy 23).

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That’s a great idea. Byrd’s is the host of the annual Rendezvous in the Ozarks. Nice drive down there, too, for NWA peeps… right down the Pig Trail Scenic Byway (Hwy 23).

Yeah, looks like they host a lot of cool stuff. I'm more familiar with this: ArkanSTOL

We might want to do a one day event on a weekend with no organized events though. Less people there might be better, at least for the first get together. Just imagine how much attention a herd of Broncos will attract.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, looks like they host a lot of cool stuff. I'm more familiar with this: ArkanSTOL

We might want to do a one day event on a weekend with no organized events though. Less people there might be better, at least for the first get together. Just imagine how much attention a herd of Broncos will attract.
I agree completely. I only mentioned the Rendezvous in the Ozarks because it demonstrates that the facility and location are a great place for a group 4x4 get-together. The owner is already familiar with 4x4 groups, the facility is a proven host, and there are good trails to explore nearby.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree completely. I only mentioned the Rendezvous in the Ozarks because it demonstrates that the facility and location are a great place for a group 4x4 get-together. The owner is already familiar with 4x4 groups, the facility is a proven host, and there are good trails to explore nearby.

Good food there too!

Jdm89

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did anyone get the email about the upcoming event in bentonville Oct 15th through 17th? If so is anyone planning on being there? Debating on registering

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did anyone get the email about the upcoming event in bentonville Oct 15th through 17th? If so is anyone planning on being there? Debating on registering
I heard about it, but haven’t received the email yet.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If it was driving, I’d probably do it, but not just to ride along. I am interested in the trails they will us.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Rakkasan187

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco, 2020 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Sorry I’m a little late to the party. From Farmington area and We have the wife’s FE Bronco ordered through lewis Ford. It was built on 9/28, but it’s still showing in production. So we are patiently waiting for her arrival.

Jdm89

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just pushed through my 22 order! Was really excited to find cactur grey available for base this year. CG base 2 door mansquatch

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like the Bronco ride-along crew has arrived in Bentonville. This photo was posted on Wright’s Barbecue FaceBook page earlier this morning.

Ford Bronco Arkansas Bronco Owners E7120023-0789-4FE5-A554-C30B77BF5EC2

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Look at all them jeeps. ;)
Awesome sight. Can’t wait til we have our own group meeting up.
Sponsored