Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When and where should we start an Arkansas market place? I already know some stuff I want to sell/trade as soon as my Bronco is delivered.
Sponsored

smhenry

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking more and more like I'm going to Granger Ford in De Moines, IA. $1,000 below invoice with $180 documentation fee and no dealer enforced add-ons. That will put me around 3K below MSRP and negate the hidden fees, etc. The dealership is 5 1/2 hours from Bentonville and a one way flight is a little more than $100. They will pick me up from the airport and have everything done for me before my arrival, so I can grab her and enjoy the ride back, while breaking her in.

Dubsilk

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M240 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking more and more like I'm going to Granger Ford in De Moines, IA. $1,000 below invoice with $180 documentation fee and no dealer enforced add-ons. That will put me around 3K below MSRP and negate the hidden fees, etc. The dealership is 5 1/2 hours from Bentonville and a one way flight is a little more than $100. They will pick me up from the airport and have everything done for me before my arrival, so I can grab her and enjoy the ride back, while breaking her in.
uh-oh. What happened at Lewis?

i am considering Granger or the Texas Group deal. Looking at the allocation model, I am wondering if a Texas dealer isn’t better.

The flight to Des Moines out of XNA will require a connection in ORD or DFW.

Last edited:

smhenry

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

uh-oh. What happened at Lewis?

i am considering Granger or the Texas Group deal. Looking at the allocation model, I am wondering if a Texas dealer isn’t better.

The flight to Des Moines out of XNA will require a connection in ORD or DFW.
I'm waiting to make a switch to ensure I get the best deal for me, so it's nice that we have some time to decide. I'm interested to hear your thoughts once you make up your mind!

I contacted the guy in charge of the Texas buy group and was told that they ran out of slots. That's when I reached out to Granger.

In regards to Lewis, I sent a couple texts about Granger and am awaiting their response.

Last edited:

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I read in one of the Granger threads (started by Zach Westrum, Albert’s boss at Granger) that several Georgia forum members have made a group-buy arrangement to deliver their ordered vehicles in batch to Atlanta, giving the buyers Granger’s discount and reduced their delivery fee to $450/vehicle. No lengthy road trip required with a new engine during the initial break-in period. The only constraint is that the deliveries must be done in batch with full truckloads, whatever that number turns out to be for Bronco-sized vehicles. Seems like a pretty good deal.

Sponsored

smhenry

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else in this thread speak to any dealers within Arkansas or boarder states like OK or MO?

Dubsilk

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M240 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else in this thread speak to any dealers within Arkansas or boarder states like OK or MO?
@Hossamus Prime booked at Cabot and was told invoice. I don’t know if he has spoken to the dealer recently.

I think Laura Ford in Mo has a deal as well.

I was told today that a manger at Lewis said that they will be at MSRP.

Last edited:

Dubsilk

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M240 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Hossamus Prime booked at Cabot and was told invoice. I don’t know if he has spoken to the dealer recently.

I think Laura Ford in Mo has a deal as well.

I was told today that a manger at Lewis said that they will be at MSRP.
just checking in to see if anyone has had any additional discussions.
let the countdown begin.

RSanderson

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am considering Granger. I’ve been loyal to Lewis in Fayetteville, but it looks like I’d save about $5k going with Granger. Any thoughts on group shipping to NWA?

smhenry

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am considering Granger. I’ve been loyal to Lewis in Fayetteville, but it looks like I’d save about $5k going with Granger. Any thoughts on group shipping to NWA?
I'm in the same boat. No local dealers want to offer anything but MSRP. I found that a flight to IA is a little over $100 and only a 5.5 hour drive back. 5k is definitely worth the trip!

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pretty quiet lately. Anyone still with Lewis Ford in Fayetteville?
I haven't changed and have a first hour reservation, so I'm hoping I'm one of their early allotments.
Ordering a 2dr MT BD with no options, so hopefully they have parts in stock to build it soon.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the same boat. No local dealers want to offer anything but MSRP. I found that a flight to IA is a little over $100 and only a 5.5 hour drive back. 5k is definitely worth the trip!
My reservation is with McLarty Daniel in Bentonville, but I am leaning towards switching to Granger. No rush at the moment, given the continuing production delays, but I’m not paying MSRP if I can save $5K with a little fly-&-drive road trip to Iowa. Plus, Albert & Zach at Granger have earned a bunch of good will from my perspective. Having said that, with logistics, scheduling, and commodity constraints, I don’t think a group shipment to NWA is very practical in COVID 2.0 (aka 2021).

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My reservation is with McLarty Daniel in Bentonville, but I am leaning towards switching to Granger. No rush at the moment, given the continuing production delays, but I’m not paying MSRP if I can save $5K with a little fly-&-drive road trip to Iowa. Plus, Albert & Zach at Granger have earned a bunch of good will from my perspective. Having said that, with logistics, scheduling, and commodity constraints, I don’t think a group shipment to NWA is very practical in COVID 2.0 (aka 2021).

I work every other week, so I'd be glad to pick yours up for you if you can't. I promise to deliver it with less than 2,000 miles on it. ;)

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I emailed Tucker at Lewis today to see how they are doing orders, what their allocation is, and if they have any guidance on the accessories as far as factory or dealer installed. Will let y'all know what he says when I get a reply.

sjaholic

Wildtrak
First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1953 ford mainline 1962 ford falcon 1999 nissan pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m still with Lewis. Not good at communicating. I have a second day res. I was pumped when the news first hit! I had a 71 back in the mid 80’s.
now with all that seems to be going on .... I’m losing steam.
race red two door Wildtrak. Hopefully it might be in my garage this year?
Sponsored