Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look at all them jeeps. ;)
Awesome sight. Can’t wait til we have our own group meeting up.
The meeting point for the ride-along is Wright’s Barbecue, so I’m pretty sure most of those rigs are Jeeps disguised as Broncos. 😉

I wonder which pro driver I will be assigned to ride along with? Shelby Hall maybe?
Sponsored

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The meeting point for the ride-along is Wright’s Barbecue, so I’m pretty sure most of those rigs are Jeeps disguised as Broncos. 😉

I wonder which pro driver I will be assigned to ride along with? Shelby Hall maybe?
I signed up for Sunday at noon. The address for sign up is not Wright's BBQ. Do you know if the sign up is area is different than the take off point? I don't want to miss my appointment.

Last edited:

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I signed up for Sunday at noon. The address for sign up is not Wright's BBQ. Do you know if the sign up is area is different than the take off point? I don't want to miss my appointment.
Sorry, Brad. I did not see your comment until now, but I hope you were able to attend on Sunday.

The logistical support for the event was right across the street from Wright's, and they were signing people up on site. The lot where all the Bronco's were parked were to the west of Wright's, but across the street.

I signed up online a couple of days prior to the event, but I signed up again on the iPads at the sign-up tent, and also signed the debrief afterwards on the iPads next to the Bronco labeled SWAG patches and carabiners.

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry, Brad. I did not see your comment until now, but I hope you were able to attend on Sunday.

The logistical support for the event was right across the street from Wright's, and they were signing people up on site. The lot where all the Bronco's were parked were to the west of Wright's, but across the street.

I signed up online a couple of days prior to the event, but I signed up again on the iPads at the sign-up tent, and also signed the debrief afterwards on the iPads next to the Bronco labeled SWAG patches and carabiners.
We figured it out when we got there. I didn't realize Wright's was across the street. I wish they had been open Sunday, we were craving BBQ!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We figured it out when we got there. I didn't realize Wright's was across the street. I wish they had been open Sunday, we were craving BBQ!

Are Hot Springs folks allowed to eat BBQ in another AR town? Have to keep it on the down low?

Sponsored

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are Hot Springs folks allowed to eat BBQ in another AR town? Have to keep it on the down low?
We are blessed with some good BBQ in Hot Springs, and I know the owners of two of them. I'm sure they would forgive me just this once. LOL! I have heard that Wright's has some good food and it would have been convenient right across the street.

Jdm89

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We are blessed with some good BBQ in Hot Springs, and I know the owners of two of them. I'm sure they would forgive me just this once. LOL! I have heard that Wright's has some good food and it would have been convenient right across the street.

We are blessed with amazing bbq in hot springs.... my favorite is stubbys but i tend to be in the minority on that

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We are blessed with amazing bbq in hot springs.... my favorite is stubbys but i tend to be in the minority on that
The BBQ there is good, but my favorite Hot Springs eats is Rods Pizza. Started eating there in the late 70s. Would come back from Alaska and Germany for pizza. Haven’t eaten there in 15 years. Hopefully it’s still around and still good. Always got The Godfather.

Jdm89

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The BBQ there is good, but my favorite Hot Springs eats is Rods Pizza. Started eating there in the late 70s. Would come back from Alaska and Germany for pizza. Haven’t eaten there in 15 years. Hopefully it’s still around and still good. Always got The Godfather.

Still here and still amazing pizza for sure!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OK, I finally made it down to Byrd's Adventure Center on the Mulberry River for All Outdoor Sports and Events (byrdsadventurecenter.com) today.

Once we have enough interest or think we have enough Broncos to make it worth while, we will try to schedule a one or two day trip.

A disclaimer. I had never been to Byrds prior to today and have never driven on any trail there. That said, I am thoroughly impressed with the place. My daughter and I flew in for lunch and had a good look around. There is plenty of room for whatever type camping you want, if you decide to stay over night. Primitive campsites with firepits, pull through camp spots with electrical hookups, or cabins. There are several airB&B type places that will rent you an RV or travel trailer and do the setup and takedown. Bathrooms and showers that are pretty impressive for a campsite. A store with food and drinks, including alcohol, and a few camping supplies. A restaurant with a good menu and decent prices open Fri-Sat-Sun. Water sports, hiking, biking, etc. if the 4WD trails are not for everyone. Multiple levels of trails from mild to wild, so something for everyone.

I'm not the social type (as Razorbac86 can attest) so am probably not the best person to ramrod a get to gather, as I tend to not so much gather. Whenever I do go, I will probably go down on a Friday and leave Saturday, and probably say three words the whole time. My wife's idea of camping is the 4 seasons, so we would probably be in a cabin or RV, unless I can convince her to camp by the plane, because that's where all the cool camping spots were.

Not sure of a time frame, maybe 2 or 3 months out. Seems like a lot of people are getting their Broncos now or are about to.

Sponsored

Rakkasan187

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco, 2020 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For you guys that have received your Broncos here in Arkansas. How long did it take from ship date to dealer receiving it?

WildernessMan

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone, I'm starting a thread for Bronco owners in Arkansas, if you've got one on order or already own a previous generation, post here, maybe we can get a club started. (Not sure if there are any active Bronco clubs in AR currently). I look forward to meeting you guys/gals!
Good to see a place where fellow Arkansan’s can meet up. I reserved on January 2020 and just had MY22 reorder a week or so ago. I have the feeling I won’t see a 2022 model but I’m prepared for the wait. If anyone gets there Bronco please share pics and your thoughts with first impressions of ownership. Hopefully we will all be surprised and get them sooner than later. Fingers crossed…lol.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to see a place where fellow Arkansan’s can meet up. I reserved on January 2020 and just had MY22 reorder a week or so ago. I have the feeling I won’t see a 2022 model but I’m prepared for the wait. If anyone gets there Bronco please share pics and your thoughts with first impressions of ownership. Hopefully we will all be surprised and get them sooner than later. Fingers crossed…lol.
Welcome, Joel.

I like your avatar. Whitaker Point (Hawksbill Crag) is a nice little hike with some beautiful views. (y)

WildernessMan

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome, Joel.

I like your avatar. Whitaker Point (Hawksbill Crag) is a nice little hike with some beautiful views. (y)
I used that image from the internet because I couldn’t find any photos from my national forest trips due to buying a new phone. You have a good eye!

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For you guys that have received your Broncos here in Arkansas. How long did it take from ship date to dealer receiving it?
I would like to know the answer to that question too. I think they ship from MAP to West Memphis by rail and then are loaded onto transport trucks from there. My wife was in Little Rock yesterday and she said she saw two Broncos. one was a Badlands and the other she couldn't tell, but they both had the Sas package.
Sponsored