Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven't seen any groups/clubs on here or in a google search. Should we start one for arkansas members?
Sponsored

Farmerjack

Badlands
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
farmerjack.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 f250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
NWA , Alpena to be exact. Itā€™s been fun to watch all the excitement , now itā€™s just a waiting game... Iā€™m really surprised that there arenā€™t more on the forum from our state. Glad to have found this forum !!!

OP
OP
King_

King_

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm really surprised there isn't a state group either. I think it's a great idea,. I'm sure once vehicles start arriving it'll be much more realistic to form a club

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There will definitely be a bunch of Bronco6G owners from the state of Arkansas. Not as many as CA, TX, or FL, which have much larger populations, but a large number relative to our population of 3 million. Exactly how many new Broncos will end up in Arkansas is difficult to predict, but we have some available data to contemplate.

The Bronco pre-order reservations data is a marketing gold mine for Ford and a valuable tool for production planning, given the uncertainty over staffing levels and supply chain disruptions related to COVID-19. From this forumā€™s perspective, the Reservations table here on the site tabulates data from forum members who voluntarily submitted their reservation details for the benefit of the community.

There are currently 26 reservations in the table from forum members in Arkansas (see the chart below). A few of those reservations are either duplicates with the exact same reservation number (i.e., data processing error) or multiple reservations from the same member (i.e., members hedging bets by reserving different trim packages or using different dealers), so those 26 reservations probably donā€™t represent 26 unique vehicles. The real number is likely closer to 23 or 24 at present. Furthermore, not all reservations will convert to orders and deliveries, because those who placed reservations have very little skin in the game and the small deposits are fully refundable (e.g., ā€œNo manual transmission with the Sasquatch package?!? Iā€™m out!ā€; ā€œFirst Edition only comes with the NAVY PIER interior?!? Iā€˜M OUT!!!ā€). :sneaky: So I would be surprised if the take rate ends up higher than 60% at the end of the day, as delivery dates get pushed back and buyersā€™ financial circumstances change.

On the other hand, Iā€™m sure there are other members who havenā€™t uploaded their reservations data due to lack of awareness or privacy reasons, and there are no doubt MANY reservations in the state by potential buyers who donā€™t even know this forum exists or simply arenā€™t members. The TRUE number of reservations in Arkansas is likely MUCH higher than 26. One or more dealerships in Arkansas could have more than 26 reservations alone. (y)

Needless to say, the Bronco6G Reservations table is just a sample of self-reported data for the overall market, but like most marketing surveys or political polls, it provides a snapshot which could be representative of a much larger pool of buyers.

The thing that surprised me the most about Arkansasā€™ ranking in the table is that itā€™s higher than some other states with similar sized populations or more off-road opportunities (e.g., UT, NM, NV, OR). I definitely did not expect that! :oops:

Ford Bronco Arkansas Bronco Owners E962FB2B-57B3-4C86-BC20-20D31FBE75D0

Rideemhigh

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone down here in LR? I reserved a 2dr BD at Crain Ford but not sure if Iā€™ll follow through. They havenā€™t given me any details on pricing (ā€œwaiting on direction from FMCā€). Not sure I can wait another year for delivery

Sponsored

Aubie

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Used the interactive garage website and built this. May change some things before I actually build mine.
Ford Bronco Arkansas Bronco Owners Screenshot_20200729-204650_Samsung Internet

Jdm89

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Used the interactive garage website and built this. May change some things before I actually build mine.
Ford Bronco Arkansas Bronco Owners Screenshot_20200729-204650_Samsung Internet
Thats pretty cool! Havent seen the interactive thing come up yet. I reserved a base 2 door today through Riser here in Hot Springs

OP
OP
King_

King_

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone down here in LR? I reserved a 2dr BD at Crain Ford but not sure if Iā€™ll follow through. They havenā€™t given me any details on pricing (ā€œwaiting on direction from FMCā€). Not sure I can wait another year for delivery
I'm in LR, I have a contact at Red River Ford in Cabot, guy called me night after the reveal to give me a baseline of everything he knew, also hooked my friend up with one of the pamphlets that were released a few weeks ago. PM me if you want his info.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reserved with Lewis Ford in Fayetteville since it was closest to me. I know nothing of the Ford dealers in this area. They have not made a written commitment to pricing, but have said several times they'll treat me right. I guess we'll see.

FYI, I plan to buy sliders as soon as the aftermarket has them, so my factory rock rails will be up for sale. Hopefully we can have enough Arkansas owners to swap/sell parts as I imagine other things will be changed out quickly on some.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stopped by Lewis Ford today in Fayetteville. They said they've got 150 reservations. So where's all those people at? Got to be quite a few more Arkansas people on this board.

Primm907

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fayetteville here. I haven't made a reservation yet due to a few reasons (I never buy the first run of a new model, 2 kids about to finish up college by next year, 1 probably getting married next summer, etc.), but I'm definitely keeping track all the information. Hope to maybe order up a 2-door Wildtrak late next summer once the initial hype has settled down, and I have more empirical data.

5-0Jackson

Black Diamond
First Name
Keri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Whats up friends, I placed my reservation with Red River Ford in Cabot, I have a contact there that said they're willing to sell at invoice, if you want his info PM me, and Ill get it to you, seems like a straight up guy thus far.
I have mine at Red River as well.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI only, in case some of my fellow Arkansans havenā€™t already heard by now, Granger Ford in Iowa is selling Broncos to reservation holders for $1,000 under invoice. If you have an X-Plan PIN, they will lower the price by an additional $300, for a net price of $1,300 under invoice. That might be appealing to some of you who want to save a little money and arenā€™t bothered by the time and expense of a cheap flight to Iowa and a short road trip home in your new steed.

I havenā€™t switched dealers yet, but I am mulling over my options before the October deadline. NWA is approximately 6 hours drive home from Granger, Iowa. ? Unfortunately, the reviews on Yelp for McLarty Daniel Ford Lincoln in Bentonville do not inspire great confidence. ?ā€ā™‚

https://www.yelp.com/biz/mclarty-daniel-ford-lincoln-bentonville

Last edited:

Badlander

Badlands
First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My res is at Mclarty Daniel Bentonville and they have not been very responsive. I have been looking to move to Granger. There is also a dealer just outside Kansas City doing 500 under invoice with 200 doc fees which could save some driving.
Sponsored