Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No fitment issues whatsoever. It went together beautifully. The instructions were a little off as you have to use stock hardware in certain holes that they tell you to use their mounting hardware. There's also one spot where they flip the orientation of the instructions from looking down to looking up but it was easy to catch as it was the last skid plate going on and it couldn't go where the fuel tank is.

This skids don't hang down very much below the frame and provide much better coverage over the stock skids.

Unlike some systems this one doesn't go below the crossmember braces for the 2.7 l. It does fill up the gap in between them so it creates a little bit of a plane but they're still out there.

Sorry for the mud, we had just come back from a run.

20220626_092419.jpg
20220626_092431.jpg
20220626_092448.jpg
20220626_092521.jpg
Unlike some systems this one doesn't go below the crossmember braces for the 2.7 l. It does fill up the gap in between them so it creates a little bit of a plane but they're still out there.

Looks good. I just saw that ASFIR came out with small skids for these cross-members braces
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ryan at ARB

Ryan at ARB

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
arbusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep LJ, Ford Ranger, Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1. how do you reach the oil pan drain plug?
2. how much does it all weigh?
3. how much extra for protecting the gas tank?

Thanks.
Plates need to be removed to service, 88lbs, we currently do not plan to offer a gas tank skid.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Really looks so good, you ought to be painting these like skateboard deck art
Dang, sorry, all I have is about 15 different flakes from Roth. If I was going full retard, and there's nothing wrong with that, I would flake all the trays before install.

@Ryan at ARB if you hook me up with a vin for purchasing a full set of skids, I'll be the first retard to flake them, and in something like Ghetto Gold topped with Window Pane.

Ford Bronco Armor for your Bronco: ARB’s Under Vehicle Protection System / Skid Plates GHETTOGOLD_1024x1024

Ford Bronco Armor for your Bronco: ARB’s Under Vehicle Protection System / Skid Plates download (3)

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dang, sorry, all I have is about 15 different flakes from Roth. If I was going full retard, and there's nothing wrong with that, I would flake all the trays before install.

@Ryan at ARB if you hook me up with a vin for purchasing a full set of skids, I'll be the first retard to flake them, and in something like Ghetto Gold topped with Window Pane.

Ford Bronco Armor for your Bronco: ARB’s Under Vehicle Protection System / Skid Plates download (3)

Ford Bronco Armor for your Bronco: ARB’s Under Vehicle Protection System / Skid Plates 13zeE9qQNC5IKk

unfortunate

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks good. I just saw that ASFIR came out with small skids for these cross-members braces
does it look like the Asfir cross member protection will fit with the ARB skids?

Last edited:

Sapper5

Base
First Name
Paolo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Ford Explorer XLT & 2004 Ford Ranger FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Some questions:

Do you sell this kit in individual pieces?

I see you wrote it does not fit the 2 door - will individual portions, IE the front skid plate, fit the two door?

Is this compatible with the base OEM bumper ( plastic one), if so, does ANYONE have any pictures? I would like to see how the coverage compares to the plastic front skid.

Thank you!

Part # 5480100

Ford Bronco Armor for your Bronco: ARB’s Under Vehicle Protection System / Skid Plates 13zeE9qQNC5IKk

View attachment 5480100 Bronco UVP Instructions 37801053.pdf
[/QUOTE]

OP
OP
Ryan at ARB

Ryan at ARB

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
arbusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Some questions:

Do you sell this kit in individual pieces?

I see you wrote it does not fit the 2 door - will individual portions, IE the front skid plate, fit the two door?

Is this compatible with the base OEM bumper ( plastic one), if so, does ANYONE have any pictures? I would like to see how the coverage compares to the plastic front skid.

Thank you!

Part # 5480100

UVP Anderson Composites.png

View attachment 5480100 Bronco UVP Instructions 37801053.pdf
[/QUOTE]

Typo on my end, THE UVP DOES FIT THE 2 DOOR!!

But we won't not sell each plate individually.

Sponsored

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Ryan at ARB Any 4th of July sales? Looking at Metalcloak as they include fuel tank protection, but considering this.

Clint Callahan

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Ryan at ARB Any 4th of July sales? Looking at Metalcloak as they include fuel tank protection, but considering this.
I’m seeing all HD Modular or ARB bumpers in pictures. Just hoping to confirm it will fit with my “capable” bumper. Can anyone confirm?

Last edited:

Clint Callahan

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This system does fit the 2 door.
Thanks Ryan. Just to be clear- every website I look at says for 4 door… are you saying I can buy that kit and it will all work the same, or are all these turds just selling the four door option at the moment? Thanks!

OP
OP
Ryan at ARB

Ryan at ARB

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
arbusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks Ryan. Just to be clear- every website I look at says for 4 door… are you saying I can buy that kit and it will all work the same, or are all these turds just selling the four door option at the moment? Thanks!
We offer one kit and it will fit both the 2 and 4 door model. So even though their site says 4 doors models, it will fit your 2 door just fine!

Clint Callahan

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We offer one kit and it will fit both the 2 and 4 door model. So even though their site says 4 doors models, it will fit your 2 door just fine!
You da man!
Sponsored