First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's an amazing system. I just installed it. Happy to answer any questions anyone has on it or assist with any difficulties anyone has installing it. There's some spots on the instructions that aren't great.
Do you have the modular front bumper? I'm looking for some pics because I saw some pics of the arb plates installed on a Bronco with the base plastic bumper and it had a large gap between the bottom of the bumper and the arb skid.
Sponsored

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you have the modular front bumper? I'm looking for some pics because I saw some pics of the arb plates installed on a Bronco with the base plastic bumper and it had a large gap between the bottom of the bumper and the arb skid.
There are a couple of mounting bosses with bolts fitted on either side of the front lip. I used this to put a pair of 6" wide lights between the skid and bumper. One is a flood, one is a spot. They visually fill the gap, but more importantly they make the front camera work great at night.

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
There are a couple of mounting bosses with bolts fitted on either side of the front lip. I used this to put a pair of 6" wide lights between the skid and bumper. One is a flood, one is a spot. They visually fill the gap, but more importantly they make the front camera work great at night.
Pictures or it didn’t happen 😉

Clint Callahan

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anybody have a video of install yet by chance? @Ryan at ARB i appreciate you and all the help man, but these instructions with blury black and white pictures are absolutely garbage. A frustrating night in the garage. Halfway there

Sponsored

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone know if you have the standard plastic bumper, do you lose the tow recovery points for installation?

Sewie

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 22 Bronco BL Sas 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody have a video of install yet by chance? @Ryan at ARB i appreciate you and all the help man, but these instructions with blury black and white pictures are absolutely garbage. A frustrating night in the garage. Halfway there
Too late for you, but if anyone else stumbles on this thread here's a good install video.

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's an amazing system. I just installed it. Happy to answer any questions anyone has on it or assist with any difficulties anyone has installing it. There's some spots on the instructions that aren't great.
I knew it I just unpacked it the instructions are going to piss me off aren't they 😡😵

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And I want to fit a warm winch bumper will it fit with the skid plate?

Sponsored

Peitnahtan

Base
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

One might argue that Under Vehicle Protection is the most important accessory for off-roading. Unlike bumpers and rock sliders, a solid under vehicle protection system/skid plates will ensure the vital components of your drivetrain remain intact.

Ford Bronco Armor for your Bronco: ARB’s Under Vehicle Protection System / Skid Plates IMG_20221016_123054991~2

ARB has developed a frame-mounted system that protects your Broncos steering, engine sump, transmission, transfer case, and much more. The press-formed and folded 3mm sheet steel skid plates come in at 88lbs installed and will give you the peace of mind you need on the trail.

Front Panel: Engine
Differential/Sump Panel: Front differential and mounts, rear of engine sump, and power steering
Transmission Panel: Stabilizer bar and transmission
Transfer Case Panel: Transfer case

Ford Bronco Armor for your Bronco: ARB’s Under Vehicle Protection System / Skid Plates IMG_20221016_123054991~2

For us to retain the strength of our full under vehicle protection system when off-road, vehicle servicing requires the removal and refit of the panels to obtain access to drain plugs and other service points. Removing each of the plates also provides you with the opportunity to check for damage and remove any foreign matter, dirt, or debris.

ARB’s UVP will fit with any ARB front bumper and OE front bumper. Fitment has not been confirmed with other bumper designs.

Additional Features
  • Laser cut 3mm sheet steel
  • Zinc plates and powder coated in a silver texture finish
  • Recessed mounting bolts are protected and easy to remove for vehicle servicing
Additional Notes:
  • This ARB UVP set does not fit the Bronco Sport.
  • The ARB’s UVP will fit with or without an ARB front bumper. Fitment compatibility has not been confirmed with other bumper designs.
  • To retain the strength and protection required of an ARB UVP, full vehicle servicing will require the removal and refit of panels to obtain access to drain plugs and other service points. Provision is provided to drain engine oil only with a removable insert in the second pan
Part # 5480100

View attachment 5480100 Bronco UVP Instructions 37801053.pdf
I see these are frame-mounted, I have frame-mounted rock sliders from Metal-Tech.

Will I have any issues mounting these skid plates with my Metal-Tech rock sliders?

OntBronco79

Big Bend
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have the plastic bumper on my 2dr Big Bend. Looking to get this set up but wondering if it works with the OEM plastic bumper. Pics would be a bonus

83XLT

Big Bend
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 EG Big Bend 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

does this mount the the modular front bumper? I've asked this question a few times and havbent gotten a clear answer.

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Really wish ARB would make a fuel tank skid. I’d rather buy this kit with a tank skid even if it was like $1000 vs. buying a stock set for $830 or whatever it is.
Sponsored