Sponsored

You would be interested in an Armorlite floor system, and you currently have this configuration:

• Total voters

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
R&D costs but if JLU costs 680 I don't see why Bronco would be more than 1 G.
Sponsored

TRDFurgesson

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr WT Lux, '22 Mach 1 HP, '92 Toyota 4x4 P/U
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I assume this will replace my carpet not sit on top of it?

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Impressed with the responses and answers, sounds like it'll be a great product when it's ready.

I'd like to see something in a tan/coyote color as well, I think it would look much better in my Bronco than black, and it wouldn't *look* nearly as dirty as black either.

So, the carpet has to be removed, but would it still be usable in case one were to ever want to convert back? There are several guys putting down dynamat/kilmat underneath the carpet and whatnot, would that be possible with this floor or would it have to be one or the other?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Armorlite_Kail

Armorlite_Kail

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 4dr WT, 18 JLU Wrangler, 18 JKU Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Impressed with the responses and answers, sounds like it'll be a great product when it's ready.

I'd like to see something in a tan/coyote color as well, I think it would look much better in my Bronco than black, and it wouldn't *look* nearly as dirty as black either.

So, the carpet has to be removed, but would it still be usable in case one were to ever want to convert back? There are several guys putting down dynamat/kilmat underneath the carpet and whatnot, would that be possible with this floor or would it have to be one or the other?
We currently sell a Khaki color for Wrangler. Considerings a light grey possibly.

You would not need to modify anything in a way that you could not reverse the install.

Dynamat/Kilmat... all of the butyl deadeners. Not super effective at absorbing sound, they are simply dampeners that reduce resonance transferred through the sheet metal, your floor comes with a factory dampener in the areas it really counts, its just painted over. But either way if you want to run it they average 1.5-2mm which won't make much difference, we usually design the product to generally float all of the surfaces about 4mm to allow for variations in the body and non stock wiring. The key is not to install the Dynamat within an inch of the drain plug so that they are able to connect properly without fighting any added thickness in that area.

Bojler

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, BMW M850i - both green /love
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That will be awesome! Please make a version without the drain plug

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have this in my rubicon. Very nice piece of kit. This product is heavy and once in place it is impossible for it to move or flap around in the wind. The coverage goes up high on the sides, kinda like a tub.

It is insulated with anti mold backing and it does help to reduce the vibrations, road noise and heat.

It is not a slippery surface, it has just the right amount of grip for your shoes.

It is not possible to bend the floor back on itself. That is how thick and insulated it is. It is somewhat flexible.

You can remove it when you want to, it is not a permanent installation but there really isn’t a reason to remove it.

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m definitely interested in this for my 2dr (when it finally gets built)

Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you hold the same price as the Jeeps I will buy this for my 2Dr as soon as it’s available. Great looking product!

RobBob22

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

100% would buy a full 2-door Armorlite kit. My best advice, on the two door make it so the rear seat mounting locations are covered as fully as possible. IE many 2 door owners plan to remove the rear seats, having the mounting locations "seemless" would be awesome. There are a few body mounted posts here so assuming nobody is willing to cut those off some sort of semi-flat mounting piece that uses the factory studs would be ideal.

Cut on the line options for those that keep the rear seats should be ideal.

OP
OP
Armorlite_Kail

Armorlite_Kail

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 4dr WT, 18 JLU Wrangler, 18 JKU Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
100% would buy a full 2-door Armorlite kit. My best advice, on the two door make it so the rear seat mounting locations are covered as fully as possible. IE many 2 door owners plan to remove the rear seats, having the mounting locations "seemless" would be awesome. There are a few body mounted posts here so assuming nobody is willing to cut those off some sort of semi-flat mounting piece that uses the factory studs would be ideal.

Cut on the line options for those that keep the rear seats should be ideal.
Thanks for the feedback, this is something we are introducing for our JL 2dr model coming out in about 2 months.

RobBob22

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the feedback, this is something we are introducing for our JL 2dr model coming out in about 2 months.
Exciting. People will buy these for bronco for sure. Count my $’s and please update us if if you do it. 100% would impulse buy lol.

TahoeTexan

Outer Banks
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am 100% all in for a replacement for my 4dr with carpet. Seeing the 4dr Jeep at $648 and still adding the "Bronco tax" has me really excited. ~$1000 is totally im range.
Sponsored