ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Olive Drab is the correct name of this color. This color is not used by the Army. The US Army Camouflage Pattern (OCP) Color Scheme palette has 6 colors which are Gray (#7C887E), Artichoke (#91967F), Laurel Green (#BAB79F), American Silver (#D3D2CD), Grullo (#A08D83) and Dark Silver (#726870).
us-army-camouflage-pattern-colors-by-schemecolor.png
back in the day, OD green was "army" green. there are some of us who considered woodland camouflage to be the standard "camo". i understand some of you younger guys may not have been familiar with this pattern.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't see the hype behind the green Bronco? Not my taste

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

if that color of green was offered with a tan interior i would have chosen it.

Sponsored

Skdmarc

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The wrap looks amazing the color not so much I agree with bring back the emerald green from the late 80s and early 90s

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Bronco Army Green 2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Wrap) jeep color

i wanna see this color on a bronco 😍 😍

or a REAL army grey like it shows in the build and price not mint ice cream color

Ford Bronco Army Green 2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Wrap) catcus gre

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think it looks great! To each his own on color preference. I think what I am most impressed with is how well that wrap looks. What does the original paint look like when you take these wraps off five years later??
I own a sign company (20 years) we do wraps weekly. We do not do color changes, only commercial vehicles. It gets to way to time consuming and personal when it’s someone’s baby. We only use 3M materials. You would be lucky to get 5 years garage kept with out edge lifting and other common issues. It’s a big business but I personally would not do on a brand new vehicle. Price range $3-5k for complete coverage - vehicle this size. Great install though🙌🏻

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I own a sign company (20 years) we do wraps weekly. We do not do color changes, only commercial vehicles. It gets to way to time consuming and personal when it’s someone’s baby. We only use 3M materials. You would be lucky to get 5 years garage kept with out edge lifting and other common issues. It’s a big business but I personally would not do on a brand new vehicle. Price range $3-5k for complete coverage - vehicle this size. Great install though🙌🏻
Good to know. If you remove the wrap at 5 years is the paint still in perfect condition or is it ruined? And why would you avoid doing it on a new vehicle?

Sponsored

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good to know. If you remove the wrap at 5 years is the paint still in perfect condition or is it ruined? And why would you avoid doing it on a new vehicle?
If quality wrap material is used and installer knows what they are doing, won’t hurt paint job. You have to basically take apart to make it look seamless. My motto has always been if it makes you money- commercial advertising, then it’s worth it! You will always have little issues that have to be kept up with. Lifting in finder areas, scratches and rub marks are always visible ect. It is definitely not a paint job.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If quality wrap material is used and installer knows what they are doing, won’t hurt paint job. You have to basically take apart to make it look seamless. My motto has always been if it makes you money- commercial advertising, then it’s worth it! You will always have little issues that have to be kept up with. Lifting in finder areas, scratches and rub marks are always visible ect. It is definitely not a paint job.
that is the best, most honest intel i have heard from anyone who knows what they are talking about - a buddy of mine was quoted 20,000 from a dealer to have a defender wrapped, and he was essentially told it would be problem free- glad he did not pull the trigger
i think the op's wrap looks great in quality and color - to each his own, enjoy. i am still going to paint mine if i don't like the green and really want a mallard (not sure), but have also heard that brings risk (don't care about re-sale, not buying that a painted new SUV won't hold value)

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like it although personally would have done a different green. I hear good things about Inozetek wraps but have no experience. Seriously considering changing order to black then spending $4k to make it any color I want.

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My reference was on trouble spots on a full wrap not a protective film. Be interested to see the after from removal after 12 years👀
Sponsored