Sponsored

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Zach@Granger Glad you got your mannequin! I’ll be out to check it out in the future I hope - I can get a dirt cheap flight on Allegiant from Nashville, but a rental car for one day in Des Moines is sky high right now! And yes, I’d rather fly to Iowa to test drive a Bronco than interact with a local dealer….
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So after a day with the bronco I have some more to add.

As many of you know, we're both a Jeep and Ford dealership. We traditionally sell more Jeep products than Ford. Overall about 2:1. It's just always been our higher volume brand. So we're very familiar with Wranglers and have delivered 100s.

Today was a fun day with all our employees getting an opportunity to take a ride in our mannequin and looking over the Bronco. Not 1 of our employees prefer the wrangler. Most of the reaction was, WOW, Jeep has a lot to do to catch up with the Bronco. I think the biggest game changer is the front axle setup. Think the ride in a HD truck versus a light duty. Just so much smoother and more forgiving on road.

I can't vouch for the off-road chops, but I can tell you on-road. It's not close.

Interior, technology, everyday livability. The Bronco kills it.

I feel extremely blessed to have this product from Ford and while they have had one road block after another with the beginning of production. It IS WORTH THE WAIT!

We're very fortunate as dealer's to have a product like this and a passionate customer base.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

As many of you know, we're both a Jeep and Ford dealership. We traditionally sell more Jeep products than Ford. Overall about 2:1. It's just always been our higher volume brand. So we're very familiar with Wranglers and have delivered 100s.

Today was a fun day with all our employees getting an opportunity to take a ride in our mannequin and looking over the Bronco. Not 1 of our employees prefer the wrangler. Most of the reaction was, WOW, Jeep has a lot to do to catch up with the Bronco. I think the biggest game changer is the front axle setup. Think the ride in a HD truck versus a light duty. Just so much smoother and more forgiving on road.

I can't vouch for the off-road chops, but I can tell you on-road. It's not close.

I feel extremely blessed to have this product from Ford and while they have had one road block after another with the beginning of production. It IS WORTH THE WAIT!

We're very fortunate as dealer's to have a product like this and a passionate customer base.
Thanks for the info Zach.
Hoping you guys get some lift kits or leveling kits soon so I can have you do some work on my bronco before I take delivery..

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well……it’s a 2 dr WT soooo.

Thanks for review Zach.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the info Zach.
Hoping you guys get some lift kits or leveling kits soon so I can have you do some work on my bronco before I take delivery..
We're going to start ordering stuff on Monday.

We have a Big Bend that is begging for some bigger wheels and tires. Maybe some flares? Fuel wheels? It's going to be our test vehicle.

If we get enough requests, we'll give it a shot on that car over the next few months.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Good points. Bottom line, Ford is delivering a legit top down/doors off rugged 4x4, which in this day and age is saying something. Ford could have produced some watered down generic SUV like a myriad of others. Yeah the wait and all has been frustrating, but I saw and drove in a 2-door earlier this week, and it was a heck of a vehicle. As a long time open top 4x4 owner (since 1989), Ford pretty much built exactly what I had hoped for.

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

We have a Big Bend that is begging for some bigger wheels and tires. Maybe some flares? Fuel wheels? It's going to be our test vehicle.

If we get enough requests, we'll give it a shot on that car over the next few months.
Are you saying you already got your Big Bend Zach, or is it still a couple weeks out?

I thought last I checked it was targeted end of July?

I’m coming to drive that 2.3l manual before you experiment on her 😉

Chops

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Ford Bronco,2017 GMC 2010 chevy short box truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Have you considered getting a soft top now and getting a hard top later?
My dealership told me that it could be at least 2024 before dealerships could sell me a hardtop. I really hate the thought of 2 or 3 winters in north Iowa with only a soft top. This will be my daily driver.

Chops

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would pay a ADM for a LB FE to match my mustang. If I had known the color was coming I would of made sure to get a FE res.
Me too!

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealership told me that it could be at least 2024 before dealerships could sell me a hardtop. I really hate the thought of 2 or 3 winters in north Iowa with only a soft top. This will be my daily driver.
yeah I was wondering about the winter and having a soft top. Never had one before so I have no experience with them. Would having remote start function be sufficient or does the cold still over burden the cars heaters?

Chops

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
yeah I was wondering about the winter and having a soft top. Never had one before so I have no experience with them. Would having remote start function be sufficient or does the cold still over burden the cars heaters?
I had a 4 dr Jeep Wrangler with the dual tops. Winter is hard with the soft top. I could survive 1 winter but not really liking the idea of several winters.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yo Zach @Zach@Granger, Can I be your #1 on the request list? I'll be wanting to see about some Fuel wheels, and different tires on my OBX when it arrives. :)

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Possibly. I'm pretty sure it's 2023 for dual tops now. If you go MIC only you might have a chance this year.
Sponsored