Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No offense, but how WIDE are you? I'm 6'8", 300 lbs with a 48" chest. I'm less worried about headroom than I am shoulder room. I know, based on the dimensions Ford gave, that the head and legroom measurements are almost identical to my '18 F-150 SuperCrew, but measurements for the shoulder room was about 2" smaller (IIRC) on the Bronco.

I am 6'6 200lbs. One of our finance managers is 6'5 and 270 and fit comfortably as well.

@Zach@Granger , would you be willing/able to do a comparison re: daily life/working comfort to Ranger and Explorer? Fully realize that it is apples vs oranges vs pineapple.

Well I am not sure that I'm qualified yet. I drive a 2003 Mustang daily, so all of these are a step up. haha. I think it would be comparable to a Ranger, but with much nicer interior amenities. Not as smooth as an Explorer to be expected, but the interior quality is better.

The front independent suspension is a huge improvement for on road driving versus a Wrangler.

I'd say it slots between the Ranger and Explorer with ride comfort, as nice as either interior fit/finish and quality, but there is more road noise than a Explorer because of the upright windshield and "block" like shape.

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No offense, but how WIDE are you? I'm 6'8", 300 lbs with a 48" chest. I'm less worried about headroom than I am shoulder room. I know, based on the dimensions Ford gave, that the head and legroom measurements are almost identical to my '18 F-150 SuperCrew, but measurements for the shoulder room was about 2" smaller (IIRC) on the Bronco.
I have a 48 inch chest and have sat in a new Bronco and had no problem. Iā€™m 6ā€™3 and 270 lbs. and it was comfortable vertical and horizontal.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Living 15 miles away from Granger, I was able to swing by and see the Broncos. The FE was somewhat tucked away awaiting its new owner. The Red WT was in their shop getting ready to go on a lift. It was a short visit but worthwhile. Zach was busy talking to someone else so I didnā€™t bother him.

I was able to get a good look at them.

My initial reactions in no order of importance.
1) lightning blue is stunning.
2) The Sasquatch package is awesome. The tires are huge (bigger than I expected).
3) the fender flares are ok. I will switch to aftermarket wheels with a more aggressive offset and order non squatch flares for a more aggressive stance.
4) MIC top looked good and darker than in pictures. Blends in with the B pillar enough not to look cheesy.
5) Interior was nicer than expected. I didnā€™t mind the dash materials, loved the 12inch screen.
6) 2 door rear cargo area is small.
7) the 4dr proportions looked better in person. It absolutely needs the squatch package IMO to help the look.

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We'll get more pictures up on our website, but we received our first shipment of Broncos. I've put 30 miles on the Mannequin unit.

• The 2.7 is way more power than you need. Power everywhere!
  • The interior impressed me greatly.
  • I'm 6'6 and I have plenty of room.
  • Rides quieter and smoother than a Wrangler. This is not a luxury car, but about as nice as you can get with the off-road capabilities.

Feel free if you are local to us to stop out and drive the Mannequin Wildtrak starting on Monday.

2 down, 1000+ to go. šŸ‘

IMG_8464.jpg

IMG_8467.jpg

IMG_8465.jpg

IMG_8468.jpg
Can you check the hard top quality for us and let us know if thereā€™s any imperfections there are a lot of Broncos at map with bad tops waiting for new tops before they ship

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you check the hard top quality for us and let us know if thereā€™s any imperfections there are a lot of Broncos at map with bad tops waiting for new tops before they ship
No issues.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@Zach@Granger , looks great! Canā€™t wait to get out there in a month and meet in person and go for a drive!

Sponsored

Chops

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Ford Bronco,2017 GMC 2010 chevy short box truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My son stopped by today to snap a couple pictures for me today. Canā€™t wait to to get mine but feel that I will be waiting for a lifetime. Duel tops, 2.7, sasq package. Everything I want/need is an issue.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My son stopped by today to snap a couple pictures for me today. Canā€™t wait to to get mine but feel that I will be waiting for a lifetime. Duel tops, 2.7, sasq package. Everything I want/need is an issue.
Have you considered getting a soft top now and getting a hard top later?

combatninja

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ND Miata, Land Rover Defender 110, Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Am I the only one annoyed by the term "mannequin" to refer to a dealer demo? So much douchery surrounding the Bronco world and it just started.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Am I the only one annoyed by the term "mannequin" to refer to a dealer demo? So much douchery surrounding the Bronco world and it just started.
ā€œMannequinā€ as a term for dealer demos is in no way related to the Bronco in particular
Sponsored