Sponsored

Article: Bronco Warthog confirmed for 2021 with Fall reveal and December ordering?

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looks like they are referring to the B&P not the “warthog.”

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Interesting! if I can order this in December then I will.

The issue here is whether or NOT #Granger and or #StephensAutoCenter will still sale them at $1000 below invoice?

I assume the timing will be off and most here would have committed to these 2 dealerships by 10/31 and Ford would not officially announce it until December?

OR maybe when B&P comes out, the Raptor/Warthog trim will be included?

So many questions and no way to get an answer

;(

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you look at the screenshots the "fall" "ordering" "december" "and "saddle up" are in response to people asking about the B&P again.

So this article seems to confirm nothing. Just clickbait.

2022 Bronco Warthog Tweet 4.jpg
I am actually Wesley Way on FB and was the one that posted the original comment, lol. I'm famous!

Sponsored

Lothbrok

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm really confused as to why Ford would even have a Wildtrak model knowing the Warthog was in the works and could potentially be released at launch. Unless the Wildtrak is the Warthog! Or maybe it will replace the Wildtrak! Or Ford is just trying to cash in with the hype and set the price ridiculously high, which is way more likely from a corporate perspective. Well, its going to be an interesting Fall!

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yes, the Fall and December dates were in reference to the build & price for Bronco.

See:

2022 Bronco Warthog Tweet 4.jpg
I agree with Doug--- but want everyone's wishful thinking to be true. I think we are parsing words again. B&P soon, ordering in December.. Warthog/Raptor-Who knows??? I think it is crazy that they would release this info now as it might damper enthusiasm for the first year models...

HOWEVER, if this thing pops up as orderable in December I will be ordering one.

Idiosyncratic

Base
First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think they mean the pricing of the Bronco Raptor/Warthog will announced before the ordering deadline in December. Also It’s going to be the 3.0TT with the ten speed only.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
2 diiferent engines and completely different suspension. the Wildtrak is NOT the Warthog

I'm really confused as to why Ford would even have a Wildtrak model knowing the Warthog was in the works and could potentially be released at launch. Unless the Wildtrak is the Warthog! Or maybe it will replace the Wildtrak! Or Ford is just trying to cash in with the hype and set the price ridiculously high, which is way more likely from a corporate perspective. Well, its going to be an interesting Fall!

Lothbrok

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 diiferent engines and completely different suspension. the Wildtrak is NOT the Warthog
Totally agree and understand that. The Wildtrack model has much less appeal now if the Warthog is released at launch. I know I'll be upgrading.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am going to guess that the Warthog will NOT be offered in the Antarctic Blue color with CB and optional Rally Fun Pack.

Just in the metallic pea.
Sponsored