Sponsored

Article: Bronco Warthog confirmed for 2021 with Fall reveal and December ordering?

OP
OP
BroncBro

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So everyone is aware that fall is September 22nd right.....

For some reason, I feel like this is a door I Don’t want to open. I think I’ll keep it closed. Good day. ?
Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the part I don’t understand. I’m canceling my reservation ASAP if this is really the Warthog. That’s good for me but awful for Ford.

Yeah it sucks if you are holding what you thought was the cream of the crop...even after they doubled the numbers, which sucked in my opinion.

On the other hand, if you got the cheese for an FE, the 'Hog shouldn't be that big of step up... (y)

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The way I read it is that the only thing Ford is committing to is build and price for the Bronco this fall with Bronco ordering in December. Every reply about the raptor/warthog was a non committal emoji to keep stringing people along

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As exciting as this sounds, I wouldn't be surprised to see a $75k starting price.

Sponsored

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What's the chance that the "Warthog" is just an expensive extreme surprise package option for the regular Bronco? Like a $10k-$15k option that includes the raptor suspension and bigger engine and all the other cool customization?

I'm genuinely asking if that's possible. I don't know enough about all the Raptor stuff and whether or not that engine and suspension would even work on that Bronco/Ranger frame BUT technically if it was just another package option, it would make sense that it would be revealed this fall (B&P) and be order-able in December. idk

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope it’s a 2021 model! Ford would have owned all of us if that’s the case.

Last edited:

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I hope it’s a 2021 model! For would have owned all of us if that’s the case.
If the Raptor/Warthog is 2021 MY, all my discontent about the B&P, Fords inconsistencies and delays, etc. would go out the window and I would just sit down and smile while I hand over my money.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the Raptor/Warthog is 2021 MY, all my discontent about the B&P, Fords inconsistencies and delays, etc. would go out the window and I would just sit down and smile while I hand over my money.
EXACTLY it’d be a dream come true lol

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Via Truck Trend article:

“Even more interesting is a reply from the official Ford account in the comments which states that the vehicle in question will be announced in the "fall" and will be available for ordering in "December". They end the response with "Saddle up" leaving no doubt that the camo flying machine is in fact a Bronco.”

http://www.trucktrend.com/news/ford-teases-flying-2021-bronco-raptor-warthog

Here are some of the tweets within their original Flying Warthog Tweet from earlier today.....

Ford Bronco Article: Bronco Warthog confirmed for 2021 with Fall reveal and December ordering? 6B4A7A6F-8122-438F-BD6A-210313F7BA45
Ford Bronco Article: Bronco Warthog confirmed for 2021 with Fall reveal and December ordering? 6B4A7A6F-8122-438F-BD6A-210313F7BA45
1) Leak - Warthog/Raptor now
2) Officially announce - Warthog/Raptor is coming (before December ordering)
3) Customer decision - Wait for Warthog/Raptor or buy Bronco now

If I were Ford...

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
What's the chance that the "Warthog" is just an expensive extreme surprise package option for the regular Bronco? Like a $10k-$15k option that includes the raptor suspension and bigger engine and all the other cool customization?

I'm genuinely asking if that's possible. I don't know enough about all the Raptor stuff and whether or not that engine and suspension would even work on that Bronco/Ranger frame BUT technically if it was just another package option, it would make sense that it would be revealed this fall (B&P) and be order-able in December. idk
IMO, no way you'll be able to order this in December. Ford needs to be able to re-ignite the passion and excitement a year from now AND they already have a lot of orders to deal with. I guess they'll officially announce by December that it's coming, so people don't get upset buying a car they'll want to replace.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tired of all the hype BS.....I just want to know if I can white top on my Badlands. That's it...thats all I want to know.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
As exciting as this sounds, I wouldn't be surprised to see a $75k starting price.
If this is in fact a “raptor” is there anything you would need to add? I would think the starting could easily be the out the door.

Also, why would this be at least $75 when the F-150 Raptor starts at ~$53k and ~$65k after adding Mid Pkg, Bead lock capable Wheels, 360 Camera and 4.1 front axle?
Sponsored

Last edited: