Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jeep also has a fully (in this day and age) production line. Ford hasn't hit their stride yet. Ford's still in its Bronco infancy.

ETA: Just read the linked article. No edits from me.

OP
OP
frankk

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jeep also has a fully (in this day and age) production line. Ford hasn't hit their stride yet. Ford's still in its Bronco infancy.

ETA: Just read the linked article. No edits from me.
Agree that Bronco was ramping up but believed MAP has been at full capacity since the start of 2022.

Last edited:

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford sold a ton of Jeeps by not being able to produce Broncos fast enough.
This, 100%. If mine had not showed up this month, I was about to by a Gladiator. Honestly, it would suit my needs better, but holy cow I like this Bronco.

Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
This, 100%. If mine had not showed up this month, I was about to by a Gladiator. Honestly, it would suit my needs better, but holy cow I like this Bronco.
Yes, totally agree. The Gladiator would suit my needs much better with a bed and I still do like them....BUT I also do love this Bronco and will make due with some kind of roof rack or small trailer for my kayaks and paddle boards. Also- I do not like the stock Gladiator at all with the "tiny" tires and no lift. I'd have to get a Rubicon or Mojave, then add lift, 35" tires, gearing change, etc. What would have this cost me- like 70K or so? Almost double my Basesquatch. So no way.

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know six people, personally, who bought Jeeps because they didn't want to wait for the Bronco.

Basically, the idea is they're buying the Jeeps for trade in on a Bronco when they can finally get one. Wonder how that'll affect the market later on down the line.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Paul Wraith & the design team hit a home run....though since their design took so many styling cues from the original, perhaps the real accolades belong in the 1960s.

In execution however, Ford performs more like a highschool Junior Achievement club. They suck big time.

Ford Bronco Article: Wrangler still outsells Bronco 2 to 1. Here's why. 1657796654647

Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, totally agree. The Gladiator would suit my needs much better with a bed and I still do like them....BUT I also do love this Bronco and will make due with some kind of roof rack or small trailer for my kayaks and paddle boards. Also- I do not like the stock Gladiator at all with the "tiny" tires and no lift. I'd have to get a Rubicon or Mojave, then add lift, 35" tires, gearing change, etc. What would have this cost me- like 70K or so? Almost double my Basesquatch. So no way.
I was just going for the Texas Addition, 33's look fine to me. But they look even better with 35's, I'm just to cheap to take the mpg hit. Why I ordered a Non-Sas Badlands, lol.

MaddSkillzzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Morris Minor Traveller
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well Jeep has a proven track record, right now the Broncos record is full of issues... engines, tops, electronic, others. Once the glitches are taken care of I believe the numbers could change.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm kinda the opposite guy. Jeep was never on my radar. I grew up always thinking how cool a Jeep would be. Then over the years I've toyed with it, but I've rented a few and couldn't see myself driving them for longer than the rental period. I went from a full sized Tundra Limited w/TRD to the Bronco, and I actually still have a pending deposit on a Tundra TRD Pro...whenever that shows up...but if I didn't get the Bronco, I'd still be sitting in the Tundra and waiting on the new Tundra. Jeep was never going to get my 60k+. No, the Tundra can't do what the Bronco can, but I wouldn't have felt I was missing anything either because both would be daily drivers with some weekend fun thrown in.
Sponsored