Sponsored

As more and more pictures come out, are you changing your mind on which spec you want?

Fireman Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am good with my original choice. Badlands + Squatch package
Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think the four door cactus gray model in the introductory photos looks great. But the grill is the best part. It is a true silver color which I have not seen on any of the examples by Ford. Also it is basically a Big Bend grill but with led running lights from a higher end model, so its probably just a teaser but something that can not be ordered.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had convinced myself I didn't need the Sasquatch package. But after seeing this I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be happy without it.

E5B5766C-CB1D-4043-988F-2CA62AE45C98.jpeg

The stance is just so badass. Yeah it has some things I really don't need. But I'd rather have a factory lift so I know everything is exactly as it should be. No risk of extra wear or stress caused by aftermarket parts.
WOW

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I am going based on price. I want to stay around 45k.

I want:
Hardtop, auto, 4 door - I was thinking Badlands no squatch or with squatch depending on price.

Then I see the Wildtrak is just above 50K - I think the Badlands decked out the way I want it will be more than the Wildtrak, which has everything I want from the factory. Just need to save a little more for it.

My other choice is to drop down to a Big Bend or Black Diamond and add options.

I do not need hardcore offroad as all the offroad parks are at least a couple of hours away. This would be 95% on-road driving in reality.

AKaye

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Corvette Grand Sport, 2005 Ford Focus SES
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The squatch package does improve the look drastically but I couldnt justify it when It will be my DD with a few days of off-roading per year.

I wasnt going to get the hardtop but after pictures I think the hardtop looks much cleaner and will probably be better in the long term.

Sponsored

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Outer Banks is the one for me, but the more that comes out the more I question if I even want a Bronco. Haha

The paint colors aren't great. The "yellow" we've been seeing for months actually being orange is a bummer. Cactus Gray and Area 51 look great in some light yet super feminine in others. The white/gray interior being a complete fake out and not an options hurts the soul. The Sasquatch package replacing the Outer Bank's painted fender flares seems counterintuitive to that trim.

Yes, I'm still gonna get one. ?‍♂

Clark

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Original plan was 4 door, 2.7, BL with Sasquatch, and I reserved that model/trim.

In a perfect world, I would get a 2 door BL in Oxford White, gray hard top, three seat rear bench, 4.7 rear end, with the 2.7, 7 spd manual, Lux package, and Sasquatch without the fatter fender flares.

In the end I’ll probably spend WAY more than I wanted to and buy a BL in Oxford White, gray hard top, 4 door (family of 5), 2.7/10spd, Lux and Sasquatch packages.

I just know that I’ve been waiting for this vehicle’s arrival for what feels like forever. I don’t want to settle and regret not buying my dream Bronco as I see it drives past me on the freeway or trail. My final cost will probably be right at the FE, which I should have jumped on.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Outer Banks is the one for me, but the more that comes out the more I question if I even want a Bronco. Haha

The paint colors aren't great. The "yellow" we've been seeing for months actually being orange is a bummer. Cactus Gray and Area 51 look great in some light yet super feminine in others. The white/gray interior being a complete fake out and not an options hurts the soul. The Sasquatch package replacing the Outer Bank's painted fender flares seems counterintuitive to that trim.

Yes, I'm still gonna get one. ?‍♂
Yes - I am also worried about the feminine look fo the cactus now that you mention it. I like it because it looks the part - look vintage with the white. But I also do not want to be running around looking like Barbi. Area 51 is just a darker/greener Cactus - that may be the ticket if I change my mind in the next few months.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In general - The longer I am waiting, the less I am willing to sacrifice. I initially had little interest in the 2.7L as this will be the family cruiser, but as I am gearing up to wait a year, I will likely splurge to get it to add to the fun factor.

I initially reserved an OBX and was thinking about going squatch, or switch to wildtrak, but after spending more time researching, I am realizing that my initial OBX on 32s is definitely the way to go with young kids in the back.

OBX + 2.7 + high + leather + maybe B&O standalone + maybe adaptive cruise (if standalone). No lux for me.

KDAber64

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F 150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Reserved a Badlands 2 Dr... but after thinking (way too hard about it), I'm thinking the BD with Sasquatch and towing package. It's not my daily driver and I live in mountains in Southern AZ so it should be just right! I do however wish they would drop one of the gray colors and give us a dark green option.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Reserved Outer Banks. But the more I think about it, the more that rubber floor sounds good. And Sasquatch is definitely calling out to me based on appearance alone. Might be a Badlands in my future. Everything depends on options availability and pricing though. The only thing definite for me right now is 2 doors.
I love the idea of the Rubber floor but I am very skeptical of the Vinyl Seats. So because we'll never be able to actually see one in person before we have to order, I'm probably going to go with the known: Carpet.

I reserved the OBX because it was the lowest trim that offered up the potential to add anything I wanted to. I know without a doubt I need the Mid package, Auto, and 4 door ... everything else I guess will be forced on me by the price. The only other huge factor is the interior colors.. I don't want Dark.

I do find it odd for those that can't seem to decide between 2 and 4 doors.. that just seems like a no brainer to me. It's like someone vehicle shopping and doesn't know if they want a car, SUV, or pickup... sort of 101 stuff. I'm not ragging on you, just seems like that is a core choice. Maybe it is because I have a family so 2 doors (and manual transmissions cuz of the wife) are just out.

Anyway, my hope was OBX + Sas + Mid (comes with) + 2.7 + Auto + HardTop... if that adds up to high... all drop down to a BB or maybe even rethink the BD and it's plastic seats :)

TXKK626

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I reserved the OBX, but second guessing that with every preview photo. Maybe downgrade to Big Bend, add mid pkg, automatic, and hard top to get features I want, but will that end up putting the price back at the OBX level? Comes down to budget. Hoping pricing comes out soon?

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think the Wildtrak is a Nice set up and I love that it comes with the painted hard top. Seems like a great set up and add the Lux package.
Sponsored