Sponsored

As more and more pictures come out, are you changing your mind on which spec you want?

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got to be some photo tricks going on here because those don't even look like the same frame. If I had to guess, it is mostly that the bigger one is pulled forward about 2 feet more than the smaller, making the discrepancy look far more exaggerated
100% right. Look at the difference in the size of the headlights.
Sponsored

A_Locke

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius, 1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm probably going to switch from the OBX to the Badlands. I had decided that almost immediately after I made my reservation.

I have debated moving up to the 4-door but as more pics and vids have come out, they continue to reaffirm my decision to get the 2-door. The proportions are just perfect.

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why not just go with the factory 2" lift and buy your own 35" tires for cheaper?
Likely for me. I reserved a 2 door Badlands and I'm thinking I may just rock the 2.3 motor with a manual transmission and enjoy the 33 inch all terrains. When they wear out, I'll just replace them with 35's and put on the bigger fender flares.

I'll almost certainly do this if I could get the 2.7 v6 with the manual transmission, especially since the Badlands already gives you the Sasquatch components, minus the wheels and tires really.

MannyFrescoSC

Badlands
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19ā€™ Honda Accord, 18ā€™ Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pricing is going to be the biggest factor. 2.7 + Samsquanch are going to be a must for me. Prefer Black Diamond, but will go Big Bend and add covers, rubber floors later if needed.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Been stuck on ā€˜Squactched Badlands since the reveal. Depending on price, Iā€™m planning on adding the high package, 2.7, and hardtop.
SAME HERE!

Sponsored

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ugh yeah, like i'm not going to do the molded in color black hard top because it looks gray.
The molded in color is gray. Black tops are painted.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Originally reserved a 4 door Badlands, but probably switching to Black Diamond and getting the factory 2" lift with tire swap to at least 33s. Mine will be my DD so don't need the super fancy off-road bits. I am really interested in the 12" screen and B&O system, but only if they are available separately. Not worth the 6k plus whatever the package costs to get the Badlands just for that.

Oh and 7 speed all the way, hopefully with a 2.7 if Ford changes their mind, but the 2.3 takes to a tune just fine!
Iā€™m stuck between Black Diamond and Badlands.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Iā€™m stuck between Black Diamond and Badlands.
The problem Iā€™m having is it doesnā€™t look like a black hard top is an option on the BD. Just gray or the color of the vehicle, unless Iā€™m looking at it wrong.

SouthernBronco6g

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Sticking with the FE if I get one as it has everything I want. Donā€™t like the limited color choices exterior and being locked into Navy Pier interior. But I think it will look good enough with Cactus grey Or Carbonzied Grey.

Moze

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs