Sponsored

As the deadline approaches, how many times have you changed your order?

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The road to Bronco has been paved with forks. It started like everyone else with that reveal commercial. I got a reservation within an hour after that. At the time I thought Outer Banks for sure. Then the build and price went up and suddenly I was totally confused. Since then I have converted to an order and have changed that order at least 5 times. It's embarrassing.

I thought I was set by going WILDTRAK with HIGH PKG in A51, then I started reading some great impressions by people @SD Bronco at KOH and some others at the OKC AUTO SHOW. All my worries were confirmed. When the first photos started to release of Broncos caught outside, I noticed I was more into narrower looking trucks. At the same time I loved the side view of the Sasquatch Broncos. I was torn. After lots of deliberation I have decided that my 2 door would look better, to me, in 33's with those smaller flares. So I changed my order for hopefully the last time this morning. My contact told me the system was down but he would get my change in as soon as it was back up. What a pain in the ass I have become! Heres my final (God help me)build.

BadLands in shadow black with the optional wheels, high pkg, AUTO, additional sound dampening, and floor liners.
Sponsored

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree. I like the narrow look of the 1st gen Broncos so I'm going Outer Banks and will add taller tires and possible a small lift later.

I've changed my order once but am waiting on the confirmation of my 2nd change. Haha The first change I made was adding the 2.7L and taking off the modular front bumper since I actually like the fog lights on the standard bumper. My 2nd change was adding Lux instead of High. I realized I'm going to want better sound and after market will probably cost half the amount of Lux anyway so I might as well get the garage door opener and dashboard USB ports.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Overthinking it. If they are so close that you cannot decided, any one if them would work as well as the others. Go with your gut and don't look back. You'll be much happier. I'm here to tell you that your build is perfect for you and you can relax. Don't doubt yourself. You picked correctly.

Edit; I'm an engineer (we are always correct, just ask us) and the authority having jurisdiction on my stuff, so don't bother arguing, just accept that your made the correct choice and enjoy the tranquility from knowing that.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Xploit

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I agree. I like the narrow look of the 1st gen Broncos so I'm going Outer Banks and will add taller tires and possible a small lift later.

I've changed my order once but am waiting on the confirmation of my 2nd change. Haha The first change I made was adding the 2.7L and taking off the modular front bumper since I actually like the fog lights on the standard bumper. My 2nd change was adding Lux instead of High. I realized I'm going to want better sound and after market will probably cost half the amount of Lux anyway so I might as well get the garage door opener and dashboard USB ports.
Yeah... I had read some people with eyes on Sasquatch comment how it was raptor like and then I saw some close ups of those huge flares and the poster also shared a picture of a classic bronco. I realized what was most important at that point.

OP
OP
Xploit

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Overthinking it. If they are so close that you cannot decided, any one if them would work as well as the others. Go with your gut and don't look back. You'll be much happier. I'm here to tell you that your build is perfect for you and you can relax. Don't doubt yourself. You picked correctly.
Hey I hops so...I think so... :)

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I forgot I also added the Auto 4x4/rear locker/4.27 gears on my first change because of the crazy amount of snow here in Texas and how much find I had driving in it with my Audi.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Once before it was an actual order, but none after that.

TheFuzzyBunny

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Since I submitted my order I've only changed it once. I went from 2 door to 4 door. I wanted the extra space, 4 door was what I originally wanted, and the size of the 4 door most closely matches my 96.

Before I submitted the order I must have had a dozen different builds floating around.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1. I have been solid - Day one;
Wildtrak
4 Door
Tube Step
Keyless Keypad
Leather Power Seating
Floor Liners
Storage Bags for 4 Doors
LUX Package
Tow Capacity
Canvas Bimini

. . . BUT have switched to AM-Blue, and back to Velocity Blue, since.
Sponsored