Sponsored

As the deadline approaches, how many times have you changed your order?

SJane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 440i, Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Overthinking it. If they are so close that you cannot decided, any one if them would work as well as the others. Go with your gut and don't look back. You'll be much happier. I'm here to tell you that your build is perfect for you and you can relax. Don't doubt yourself. You picked correctly.

Edit; I'm an engineer (we are always correct, just ask us) and the authority having jurisdiction on my stuff, so don't bother arguing, just accept that your made the correct choice and enjoy the tranquility from knowing that.
The Zen engineer - I love it!!
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This will be my primary ride most of the year so I had final cut on the build. My wife is just glad to not have to always ride in my old oil stinking sports car.
Why does it smell like oil? Too many leaks? Needs a rebuild?

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not yet. But I’m sure I will before the VIN is issued

OP
OP
Xploit

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Why does it smell like oil? Too many leaks? Needs a rebuild?
No no leaks at all.. its in perfect condition, dry as an old ladies...... it just has an amazing, to me , smell. My wife isn't as fond of it as me though as it also lacks creature comforts like AC.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No no leaks at all.. its in perfect condition, dry as an old ladies...... it just has an amazing, to me , smell. My wife isn't as fond of it as me though as it also lacks creature comforts like AC.
You could always remind her that it's easier to get a new wife than a classic 911. :p

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The road to Bronco has been paved with forks. It started like everyone else with that reveal commercial. I got a reservation within an hour after that. At the time I thought Outer Banks for sure. Then the build and price went up and suddenly I was totally confused. Since then I have converted to an order and have changed that order at least 5 times. It's embarrassing.

I thought I was set by going WILDTRAK with HIGH PKG in A51, then I started reading some great impressions by people @SD Bronco at KOH and some others at the OKC AUTO SHOW. All my worries were confirmed. When the first photos started to release of Broncos caught outside, I noticed I was more into narrower looking trucks. At the same time I loved the side view of the Sasquatch Broncos. I was torn. After lots of deliberation I have decided that my 2 door would look better, to me, in 33's with those smaller flares. So I changed my order for hopefully the last time this morning. My contact told me the system was down but he would get my change in as soon as it was back up. What a pain in the ass I have become! Heres my final (God help me)build.

BadLands in shadow black with the optional wheels, high pkg, AUTO, additional sound dampening, and floor liners.
Yeah, you had a long time before ordering even started to get that figured out. :) Plus, I wouldn't have called my dealer to change until maybe today or tomorrow. That would let you change your mind on your own without bugging him and letting it sit in your head for a while would help confirm your choice.

That said, you finally arrived where you need to be. In the two-door, the BD on 33s is appropriately sized and looks right. Besides, Sasquatch in BD is really just an appearance package. 😄 The good news for you is you have all the capability without the $2,500 appearance package. We know people are paying $5K for 'squatch in other trims that will never be used, so think of the money you've saved. 😄

LiquidIQ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000, Impreza Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I changed as I learned more about the vehicle, capabilities, and options. Many of the options were just descriptions and no pictures - like the sound deadening headliner. When I saw that I immediately removed it because it looks like a joke. Also removed Sas from my Badlands build because it is plenty capable stock. And finally when I saw a pic of the front camera being blocked by the brush guard that went also (although I've heard they have modified it for that very reason).

For the most part my changes could have been avoided by having some solid info from Ford from the beginning. This forum has more Bronco experts than them.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nope. None. At least not yet.

Only because I'll probably be getting a 22 and figure I can change my mind when I resubmit my order.

But even on the off chance my baby squeezes in as a MY2021, I will wait to hear in May if anything on my order is going to delay my build.

On the other hand, I changed my mind about 37,000 times before I put in the order.😁

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just once actually - added the aux switch package.
I decided that even if I just use a couple of them it's worth the price.

Glad I did, a few days later the video came out showing how the wires were pre-run to several key areas around the Bronco - even better than I expected.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven’t changed my order once got black diamond non Sasquatch fully loaded as high as I could go including the upgraded wheels was thinking about getting rid of the upgraded wheels and getting the steel wheels cause I really like those fifteen 52 okdschool looking wheels but would need to bye 5 then have the tpms switched to 5 new wheels. So I just decided to stay with the upgraded wheels I ordered plus scared if I change anything dealership will screw something up

Sponsored

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
With the modularity video that came out I’m less on edge about it since most of the exterior seems like it can be swapped out. I’m in a 22 so decision time is still in the future but if they give a 33” option on the BD I’d be in heaven. They won’t, but obviously can be done after the fact.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Before the order, how many stars are in the night sky? :) After I placed the order, zero. But, in the three weeks before the order, and after I just knew it was perfect, 3 more times. :)

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m trying to change mine from the base to the badlands. Dealer says it’s done but the site doesn’t show anything, they haven’t provided any change documentation, no email update....

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought you could change your order after March 19 as many times as you want until a VIN is assigned to your order. Am I mistaken?

FWIW I have a very late reservation: December 2020. My dealer originally said I might not even make MY22; however, given the conversion rate is lower than Ford expected thus far, I think I'll be MY22. There's no virtually no chance I'll make MY21.
Sponsored