Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 4Runner TRD PRO, Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Guys and Gals-
Please stress to your dealer to not drill through your grill to install the front license plate bracket if you live in a front plate state. I can't imagine someone thinking that drilling through the grill on a brand new Bronco with out asking the customer first is acceptable, but hey here we are...
Sponsored

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Guys and Gals-
Please stress to your dealer to not drill through your grill to install the front license plate bracket if you live in a front plate state. I can't imagine someone thinking that drilling through the grill on a brand new Bronco with out asking the customer first is acceptable, but hey here we are...
Don’t have much of a choice if you have to have a plate. I have a standard bumper, not modular. So what’s the solution?

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Live in a front plate state and haven’t had a front plate in 30 years, never had an issue with LEOs…

jacknifetoaswan

Wildtrak
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Live in a front plate state and haven’t had a front plate in 30 years, never had an issue with LEOs…
That's great, but for a lot of people (youth, POC), no front plate is just a reason to be pulled over to initiate vehicle searches by overzealous LEOs.

JR

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer did not even toss in the bracket that should have come with the vehicle.......in case I wanted to add a front plate of some type so I have no first hand knowledge of how it is supposed to attach ....but I cannot imagine that with the millions of engineering design dollars that went into this vehicle that the oem bracket would not utilize existing holes.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer did not even toss in the bracket that should have come with the vehicle.......in case I wanted to add a front plate of some type so I have no first hand knowledge of how it is supposed to attach ....but I cannot imagine that with the millions of engineering design dollars that went into this vehicle that the oem bracket would not utilize existing holes.
And I would imagine that the wipers would work, but here we are ;)

And I've never lived in a front plate state, and don't plan to, and the worst offense I've seen is some dealers that still drill and install the front plate for their dealership logo plate :(

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can't figure out why the engineers for every version of front bumper would not think to add a space for the front plate, given that California alone requires it. The heavy duty bumper has holes for additions, nothing works for the plate. And the plastic this included fits no where.
So it's up to us to rig something up that will get bashed off road, or will drill into the grill.
Awful. I ordered something on amazon, so need to see how that looks. Otherwise screw it, driving without.
Sponsored