Badlands
Clubs

1) Discount on vehicle
2) Discount on wheel/tire upgrade
3) Discount on tint/PPF
4) Discount on future MIC/MOD top
5) Discount on aftermarket leather/Katzkin
6) Discount on Ford accessories/tune

Edit: The above ideas were if it was the rumored $1000. If it's just $200 then a discount on accessories or tint would be cool, but $200 is a joke. Most of us have already paid much more than that in reservation fees and order deposits.

BoolooBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Appreciate Justin wanting to know our thoughts, but the community already knows that the amount allocated, per affected customer is $1000, not $200. The shenanigans have already begun.
I thought I understood it to be 1000 per customer. I thought maybe I had misunderstood when I read from the OP.

DPierce

Outer Banks
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So as a dealer I want your feedback. Maybe some other dealers here can use it as well. Ford announced a satisfaction program due to the multiple delays in the entire Bronco reservation/ order/ production etc fiasco.

What I/ we would like to know is what you would like to see done with these funds? At my dealership it comes out to almost exactly $200 per ordered unit. So not a ton of money, but it's something.

Personally I would like to see some sort of swag worthy of that cost. I feel like giving it as a discount wouldn't mean much, not to mention we have very little control over when their bronco will actually arrive. I don't want to see the couple of rude and unreasonable people take the lions share and leave the other 98% out to dry.

So any help would be appreciated here. Hopefully we can get some good suggestions.

Thank you!
It says $1000 per customer...Am I wrong??

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A credit towards accessories, but if it has to be a thing, I would say something like a higher-end backpack and a ball cap.

Sponsored

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

-I think credit towards accessories would work.
-Personally, I only like good quality SWAG that is useful and long-lasting. Carabiner? Make it Black Diamond. Jacket? Patagonia, Arc Teryx, Carthart, Knife? Benchmade, Spyderco. However, this will be relative to each buyer and the only way to make this work is some type of online portal where people can choose.
-Maintenance is not great since not all of us are buying from local dealerships.
-Credit towards installation customer purchased lights, lift, etc.

edit:
-maxtrax, tow strap

Last edited:

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

$200 credit @ dealership, off total price, service, accessories, upgrades, Ford swag, Tint, etc,etc,etc.
that way everyone gets what they want when they purchase the Bronco, kind of like Ford pass points but from the dealer.
“Dealer Bronco Bucks” can be used in conjunction with Ford pass points.

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe a hood deflector or something like that would be great. Oil changes if not offered as part of a new car buy would also be appreciated. One thing you could do as well is create a car kit. Have one of those battery pack jumpstarters, maybe a mini air compressor, and stuff like that.

OP
OP
thesyncguru

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Appreciate Justin wanting to know our thoughts, but the community already knows that the amount allocated, per affected customer is $1000, not $200. The shenanigans have already begun.
I wish that was true! Our store has 169 orders and we're given $34,000.. yes the store can spend up to $1,000 of that money on one customer but I don't think that is right unless we totally screwed something up, Iwould rather everyone get something than just a selected few while leaving the rest nothing. And yes I have read the horror stories from other customers appalling experiences. Than God I handle our customers personally and zero have been left in the dark, charged over msrp, switched options without them knowing etc. It's extra work but worth it in the long run!

Sponsored

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Credit towards accessories or service would be ideal. Otherwise, an insulated travel mug, cooler, backpack, etc. would be nice. Oh, and booze! :sneaky:

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know I am like many and not purchasing from a local dealer so credit for service or accessories would suck. I normally avoid buying over priced accessories from the dealer, mud flaps for the wifes car listed at over $100 at dealer and picked them up online for $75 as an example.

Cash off the top would be my 1st choice.

OP
OP
thesyncguru

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It says $1000 per customer...Am I wrong??
Not entirely, but kind of. The dealer can spend up to $1,000 per customer, but they are not given $1,000 each in the pool. We were given 34k and have almost 170 orders.

acbaldwi`

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangle, 2005 for Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ill take the traxxas rc car :)

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wish that was true! Our store has 169 orders and we're given $34,000.. yes the store can spend up to $1,000 of that money on one customer but I don't think that is right unless we totally screwed something up, Iwould rather everyone get something than just a selected few while leaving the rest nothing. And yes I have read the horror stories from other customers appalling experiences. Than God I handle our customers personally and zero have been left in the dark, charged over msrp, switched options without them knowing etc. It's extra work but worth it in the long run!
This is why you deal with local guys!
Sponsored