Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What model is the Rapid Red one?

Squatch,OB,BL??
Must be a WILDTRAK, the only option with body colour door handles AND black fender flares. Only other possibility is an OUTERBANKS with Sasquatch package to account for the black fender flares, rather than flares colour matched to the body and door handles like a standard OuterBanks:unsure:
Black painted mirrors with turn signals are an additional indication of it being a WILDTRAK, good chance that is just a white plastic protective film protecting the shadow black hardtop standard on the WILDTRAK:unsure:
Sponsored

Last edited:

DDM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Must be a WILDTRAK, the only option with body colour door handles AND black fender flares. Only other possibility is an OUTERBANKS with Sasquatch package to account for the black fender flares, rather than flares colour matched to the body and door handles like a standard OuterBanks:unsure:
Black painted mirrors with turn signals are an additional indication of it being a WILDTRAK, good chance that is just a white plastic protective film protecting the shadow black hardtop standard on the WILDTRAK:unsure:
Hope we get to see a pic of this one when it rolls off the end of the line. Could be the first WildTrak spotted

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Definitely wasn't a sasquatch - didn't have the rear bumper fender flare extension, so it wasn't Wildtrak.

DDM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Definitely wasn't a sasquatch - didn't have the rear bumper fender flare extension, so it wasn't Wildtrak.
Good point, so just another preproduction mix of various options including OPTIONAL??? MIC body colour matched door handles in place of standard black door handles?

Sponsored

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Staticclism

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
230k mile 1996 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wish that the yellow was a choice of color here.
This is the color I want the most as well. Bright yellow 2-door Sasquatch would be awesome!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah. I think so. I was wondering how tough the MIC top would be to remove on the two door. Can one person do it?
I thought I remembered hearing MIC is significantly lighter than the fiberglass painted top. Should be easier to remove

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
STOP THE PRESSES!

That there is a white top - on a Rapid Red.

Could it be that this is part of the long awaited "Color walk-through video"?

EDITED:
I no longer am CERTAIN of that top. Curse you people! But I STILL BELIEVE!
How can Ford/these videos keep leaving us in utter confusion as to what color anything is? Has anyone had this much trouble before being able to tell what color a car (and now it’s top) is?

like seriously, is this on purpose?