Sponsored

Assuming A Plan pricing, is it worth it to try to find additional discounts?

BillyMac

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My wife is a Ford employee. I found a dealership that won't charge ADM. Assuming Ford honors A Plan pricing on the Bronco, is there any point to me trying to find a dealership offering additional discounts? Are dealerships likely to offer anything over and above A Plan, or is that essentially rock bottom pricing? Maybe this is a question for the dealers on this page.

The dealer price comparison discussions I have seen in the threads compare certain values under invoice pricing and X-plan, but I haven't seen much about A Plan (which I would expect is better than X Plan).

I'd obviously like to avoid chasing out of state dealers with the best offers if it's a moot point. TIA!
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A-plan is the best you can get. Period. End of story.
Anyone who has A or X plan does not even need to worry about ADM because its not allowed - employee pricing cuts through that.

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do y’all think there’ll be a Ford URL where I can plug in my Pin and B&P at plan prices? I’ve always just bought off a lot and gave them my (dad’s) pin.

Sponsored

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do y’all think there’ll be a Ford URL where I can plug in my Pin and B&P at plan prices? I’ve always just bought off a lot and gave them my (dad’s) pin.
Your Dad can go to the same AXZ site that generates the pin. Select view all vehicles. Click on the Ford logo or Lincoln logo for vehicle line desired or select the vehicle model (Bronco is not available yet but you can B&P other models like Bronco Sport). If you select a model a new window opens, select Research this Vehicle @ Ford.com at the right. A new window will open noting A/Z plan participant. Continuing will show vehicle pricing for A/Z plan participants . Once at the link you can change between models, Mustang, Explorer, Bronco Sport and still have A/Z B&P.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have D-Plan pricing, which is basically A-Plan +$100, so any dealer that takes D-plan without ADM or add-on'e is good for me.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My wife is a Ford employee. I found a dealership that won't charge ADM. Assuming Ford honors A Plan pricing on the Bronco, is there any point to me trying to find a dealership offering additional discounts? Are dealerships likely to offer anything over and above A Plan, or is that essentially rock bottom pricing? Maybe this is a question for the dealers on this page.

The dealer price comparison discussions I have seen in the threads compare certain values under invoice pricing and X-plan, but I haven't seen much about A Plan (which I would expect is better than X Plan).

I'd obviously like to avoid chasing out of state dealers with the best offers if it's a moot point. TIA!
No x plan.

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some dealerships were are offering the equivalent of X Plan as long as the buyer otherwise qualifies, such as Kearny Mesa Ford, San Diego. And no ADM.
Fixed it for ya, KM is no longer offering that deal.

A-Plan beats X-Plan by a lot.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Fixed it for ya, KM is no longer offering that deal.

A-Plan beats X-Plan by a lot.
Maybe not to new folks but my understanding is it still pertains to previous sign ups. Don't know what the A-Plan is so I probably do not qualify anyway, so moot point for me.
Sponsored