Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So like an airplane seat, aka it doesn’t recline. :(
Yep. They even have small storage area for your belongings under the seat. No question the back row was inspired by airplane seats.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So like an airplane seat, aka it doesn’t recline. :(
He insists they don't recline. The pic shows the seat in the recline position and there's a photo showing the button with recline motion stamped on it. Says someone told him they don't, I didn't try them. 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cargo space - can we get them to publish photos of standard size airplane luggage filling the space. Need to see - how do they fit lengthwise, stacked on top of each other, etc.

Airplane carry-on is a good model for the demonstration because they’re pretty standard in size.
Also, get a photo of the cargo area with eight grocery bags (all paper, all plastic, and a mix of both), a large dog kennel (with dog), 5 cat carriers (with cats), and a family-sized container of Tide.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep. They even have small storage area for your belongings under the seat. No question the back row was inspired by airplane seats.
Under your own seat or under the seat in front of you? Where do the front row passengers store their gear? Are the overhead storage bins standard size; or do they run small?

Sponsored

Bblake12

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.3L 2021 Black Diamond Bronco, 2012 LR4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He insists they don't recline. The pic shows the seat in the recline position and there's a photo showing the button with recline motion stamped on it. Says someone told him they don't, I didn't try them. 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️
I wasn’t trolling, I was at an event yesterday. I specifically asked the marketing rep if the back seats recline. I was told they do not. Evidently there is confusion because pictures have been posted with them reclining a small amount. We will see when the production units come out. Sorry for trying to be helpful.

Bustinbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Escalade 06’ Lexus 470
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I went to event in St. Louis last Saturday. They had badlands there. I was surprised how much room was in the back. My wife always wants “more room” for stuff and even she commented it was much larger than expected. She drives a Lexus LX470 and I would say the storage area was very comparable to that.
Dimension from b pillar to b pillar by shoulder area on the 4 door.

does lux package still have same plug in USB ports upfront or is one deleted to make way for wireless charging

photo of gauge cluster showing tank gauge and miles to empty

general sense / gut reaction of 4 door cargo area in person. I know we have the dimensions, but does it seem adequate for a long road trip for a family of 4?

Thanks!
o event

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who is this OP people are referring to?
OP can either stand for “Original Poster” (the person who made the first post to start the thread) or “Original Post” (the first post itself).

They’re basically referring to the same idea, but context clues will reveal how to read it.

So, you could say something like:

“The OP asked a question and then never came back.”

or

“The answer to your question is in the OP.”

Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The OP has left the building!?!?!?!?

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys– I’m not going to a Bronco event today because Ford is taking Texas for granted, so if you don’t want me to get any questions answered for you please send your inquiries and I’ll be sure to ignore them. Thanks!

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This might be out of left field, but I'd be curious if they would remove a grab handle for you. They also have additional bolts on the backside, and I'm curious if those bolds hold the rubber and pieces against the colored plastic areas.

My curiosity is that if they do indeed all come apart from each other, painting the colored area a more suitable color (based on your Bronco's exterior) would be easy, instead of attempting to mask off all of those small, intricate corners and angles.

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 11.27.21 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 11.27.34 AM.png
Hmmmm you just gave me an idea..

Leather wraps with laces on the underside....

Hmmmmm

Jolo86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLC 300
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP can either stand for “Original Poster” (the person who made the first post to start the thread) or “Original Post” (the first post itself).

They’re basically referring to the same idea, but context clues will reveal how to read it.

So, you could say something like:

“The OP asked a question and then never came back.”

or

“The answer to your question is in the OP.”
Got it. Thank you!
Sponsored