Sponsored

At lease land Rover is listening . check this out.

jamanrr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Ford F150 Powerstroke,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
KC did you really need three posts to say all that, I realize the fandom the Wrangler/ Gladiator bring and they are very popular with lots of owners on this site. I was comparing the price of the Wrangler to full size vehicles. As you would even have to agree that Wranglers are over priced for what they are. I think car makers try to be to many things for all the people hence why we have so many choices these days. The Wrangler even with the best engine choice is not going to out pull or out haul a truck. It can go crawl over rocks but so can a Raptor. I have owned a Raptor, and a Wrangler. With the exception of the older sport models, the Wrangler has priced itself into a totally different market is all I am saying.

The Bronco coming in the mid to low 30s and a high optioned 40 ish model would be acceptable. I do not want to see this thing come into the 50-60s, it just would not make sense.
Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
KC did you really need three posts to say all that, I realize the fandom the Wrangler/ Gladiator bring and they are very popular with lots of owners on this site. I was comparing the price of the Wrangler to full size vehicles. As you would even have to agree that Wranglers are over priced for what they are. I think car makers try to be to many things for all the people hence why we have so many choices these days. The Wrangler even with the best engine choice is not going to out pull or out haul a truck. It can go crawl over rocks but so can a Raptor. I have owned a Raptor, and a Wrangler. With the exception of the older sport models, the Wrangler has priced itself into a totally different market is all I am saying.

The Bronco coming in the mid to low 30s and a high optioned 40 ish model would be acceptable. I do not want to see this thing come into the 50-60s, it just would not make sense.
I’ll throw you the direct quote from messaging my buddy about pricing:

“someone speculated the 2-door will start around $36k, it will come in a bit lower than that. bronco will cost roughly $2-3k more than the equivalent wrangler at the bottom end but the upper trims will come in cheaper than the Moab/hi-spec Rubis.”

in the same message he said there will not be a “sport” equivalent so expect the 4-door to probably start around $38-$39.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I just priced out my ideal Rubicon (Ocean Blue Metallic, 2-door, hard top with liner, body color fenders, 6-spd manual, cloth seats, and just about every option and package except stickers and smoking package) and it came out to ~$53k. If the equivalently spec'd Bronco came in around that price I'd be happy assuming it has the right mix of capability, styling, and slightly more cargo space than a 2-door Wrangler.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Chrispy...sounds as if you're just like me - visualizing your new Bronco. What color are you imagining in your driveway??? I know you like your Wranglers in white...but you've been kinda beating the Iconic Silver drum lately...though mid-year you'd said Bronco would look awesome in Grabber Blue. And while you're throwing out obscure clues...how do you see the Top?...basic Wrangler options? Or you do think there'll be an integral steel option as well?

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You're not including the price of the trailer for the Jeep to haul a quad, or a couple motorcycles, a sheet of plywood, or camping gear for a family of four. They aren't apples and apples no matter how you try to compare them.

I can help you out with that roof and doors, though. You only need them to be "removable", right? :devil:

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
As much as I’d love a white Bronco the OJ jokes would definitely get old.

Orange or grabber lime the only way to go tbh.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Or get white and get an OJ-themed vanity plate like "YES OJ" or "LOLOJ" or "OJGLOVE"

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Or get white and get an OJ-themed vanity plate like "YES OJ" or "LOLOJ" or "OJGLOVE"
“FREEOJ”

might need to be prepared to get keyed with that one lol

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Me & your wife would get along famously...are y'all pretty happily married???

2017-Jeep-Wrangler-Unlimited-Chief-103-626x383.jpg
Sponsored