Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-dr Badsquatch, 1998 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like the subject says, let's give some positive feedback to @Ford Motor Company to pass along to the hundreds/thousands of people that took pride in bringing this amazing truck back to life! This can also be a great post to send to someone asking if they should buy a Bronco ;)

There's a lot of threads on problems, things we wish were different, but not enough talking about how some engineer somewhere pushed for some design feature, or designer insisted on some element, that add up to a truck I am thrilled to own - thank you guys and gals!

I suggest something different with this thread too, I know we all love to comment and discuss (I mean it is a forum...) but it rapidly dilutes the impact that you would get if you just scroll through picture/post after post of the awesome little details built into this truck. So I'm asking:
1) One thing/post
2) No reply or discussion posts, just use the like/love

I'll start it here with how those amazing aux switches 'clunk' in the most satisfying manner of any switch I have ever used....I mean, I will be leaving one unused just so I can keep periodically reaching up while driving to just 'clunk' it forward and back, putting a smile on my face each time. Whoever designed that switch action deserves an atta-boy @Ford Motor Company !

Ford Bronco Atta-boy Ford! Positive feedback on what they got RIGHT PXL_20220311_220705870.PORTRAIT
Sponsored

OP
OP
yippeekiyay

yippeekiyay

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's another, the ignition button. It could've been a simple circle, after all that's cheapest and easiest, but they brought the headlight/signal design into it,, completely superfluous and I love it!
Ford Bronco Atta-boy Ford! Positive feedback on what they got RIGHT PXL_20220311_220725221.PORTRAIT

OP
OP
yippeekiyay

yippeekiyay

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And my 3rd one (no I never heard of 4chan why do you ask?) has to be the view of the pew pew tie-downs. I know some people dislike then (YMMV), and yeah they'll serve a purpose off-roading, but on a day-to-day basis I see them and they just make me smile, again whoever designed those WELL DONE!
Ford Bronco Atta-boy Ford! Positive feedback on what they got RIGHT PXL_20220311_220632482.PORTRAIT

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This Bronco is 99% perfect. It oozes satisfaction even as it sits in the car hole awaiting the next adventure.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I love the road manners. Smooth and precise, and bumps and ripples don’t bother it in the least.

Sponsored

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I often get excited for many different car releases, no matter the attainability. Announcement of the frs/brz, new fair lady, civic type r coming back, gladiator, new nsx, gt350, all the way to Ferraris and the like, my reaction was always “hmm, would be really cool BUT” then I say a few negatives and talk myself out.

when I first saw the bronco, it took less than 5 min of reviewing specs, images, modularity and I put my deposit in, this is the first vehicle that’s ever gotten a reaction like that from me.

now that I’ve driven mine for 3.5 months and 8k miles, I am even more happier with it. Of course it has its little quirks and minor flaws, but it does not detract from how great this car is as a whole. I see many complaining on these forums about some of the dumbest shit, but it’s a great car.

people out here wanting a 500hp 4x4 that does 0-60 in a second with 100mpg and costs $5.99

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow a thread about the things someone likes about the Bronco?? How refreshing :)

I love every square inch on my Bronco, have yet to find anything I don’t like about it.

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I really like the sound that the blinkers make - very satisfying…

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The upgraded OEM floor mats are awesome!

Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will give an attaboy for the smooth shifting manual tranny. First manual I have bought/owned since 1998. A real pleasure rowing through the gears again!

Last edited:

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like how they managed such a clean rollout. Smooth, on schedule, with timely and frequent communication to ensure everyone was on the same page and felt valued as both customers and enthusiasts. Attaboy, ford!

#thatguy
Sponsored