Atta-boy Ford! Positive feedback on what they got RIGHT

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quite a bit of positive, most of which has already been mentioned.
I’ll add:
-Ability to unbolt the rear quarters. This is a HUGE deal when it comes to body panel damage or aftermarket designs.

-ergonomics of the interior overall. The door sill inside is perfect for resting an elbow on. Shifter is comfortably placed and within easy reach. Temp controls also easy to get to, as are the window buttons. Even the soft top front latches are easily managed from one seat.

-Design of the doors and dimensions so they fit in the back on a 4 door. This was a big selling point for me. Now that I have it, not really sure I’ll ever use that aspect of it, but it just goes to show how much detail and thought was placed on design here.

-pre-wired upfitter switches. I can’t rave enough about how much of a user-friendly detail this is.
Sponsored

Last edited:

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
They gave me about every feature I wanted in the whole line-up (-washouts) for under $44k. Let's hope Ford continues that tradition by adding 3.0 to the Base for MY23.

Mgro

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those of us with the manual transmission would like a functional tach.
Hated it at first, Now that I’m used to it, I think I prefer it. It made it very simple to teach my girlfriend how to drive stick too

Nectar

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford got the design of the Bronco right. Sadly, unless they immediately remedy their practice of not honoring reservations as the first to receive orders, they will never get a positive grade nor another vehicle purchase in the lifetime of this long time loyal customer.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford got the design of the Bronco right. Sadly, unless they immediately remedy their practice of not honoring reservations as the first to receive orders, they will never get a positive grade nor another vehicle purchase in the lifetime of this long time loyal customer.
Thank you, well said, that echoes the thoughts of many who are Positive on the post Bronco path. As far as the "not honoring reservations" thing, Ford is Positive that ship has sailed.

Reactions: Jdc

Sponsored

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here's another, the ignition button. It could've been a simple circle, after all that's cheapest and easiest, but they brought the headlight/signal design into it,, completely superfluous and I love it!
PXL_20220311_220725221.PORTRAIT.jpg
I didn't even realize that subtle nuance... but I like it

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow a thread about the things someone likes about the Bronco?? How refreshing :)

I love every square inch on my Bronco, have yet to find anything I don’t like about it.
me 2; but I feel like I am a Karen... if someone drives too close to me... or parks too close - I get all wound up and protective of my BD.

Brnco2.7

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lots of great things everybody’s bringing up but the 1 thing I have never seen about it is the 1/4 inch drive Bronco ratchet. It’s the best I’ve ever used.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m very happy with the whole thing so far. Sure there are some things I would tell Ford they could change/improve if they were asking but I am extremely happy with my purchase.
Sponsored