Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can’t even understand what you all are talking about, Since I haven’t recieved my Bronco yet…. It’s been 20 months since reserving and 14 months since ordered and I’ve seen numerous builds like mine where people never reserved one to begin with! Unbelievable….. someday I’ll post what your all talking about
Granger?
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Love these know it all posts. What’s the point? And you’re wrong. My Ford truck doesn’t “do that”
On your Ford Truck Sport Mode does not disengage A/SS?
It's done that for years.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nope. There is no ASS on my 2019 Ford truck.
I would hope Ford wasn't dumb enough to put A/SS on a Diesel...

On Ford Vehicles with A/SS, Sport Mode automatically disengages A/SS and has since they first started putting the damn thing in.

Dad just ordered a brand new Explorer, and Ford let him remove A/SS and gave him $50 off the price. I told my salesman "if that's ever an option on the Bronco, don't even call me, update my order immediately".

936Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Like the subject says, let's give some positive feedback to @Ford Motor Company to pass along to the hundreds/thousands of people that took pride in bringing this amazing truck back to life! This can also be a great post to send to someone asking if they should buy a Bronco ;)

There's a lot of threads on problems, things we wish were different, but not enough talking about how some engineer somewhere pushed for some design feature, or designer insisted on some element, that add up to a truck I am thrilled to own - thank you guys and gals!

I suggest something different with this thread too, I know we all love to comment and discuss (I mean it is a forum...) but it rapidly dilutes the impact that you would get if you just scroll through picture/post after post of the awesome little details built into this truck. So I'm asking:
1) One thing/post
2) No reply or discussion posts, just use the like/love

I'll start it here with how those amazing aux switches 'clunk' in the most satisfying manner of any switch I have ever used....I mean, I will be leaving one unused just so I can keep periodically reaching up while driving to just 'clunk' it forward and back, putting a smile on my face each time. Whoever designed that switch action deserves an atta-boy @Ford Motor Company !

PXL_20220311_220705870.PORTRAIT.jpg

Sponsored

936Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The soft top design. Easy to close and open and all of that sun for front and back passengers. when you close it there is a satisfying clunk! Hate the wave, love the sun rays.

Fencelizard

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like how they managed such a clean rollout. Smooth, on schedule, with timely and frequent communication to ensure everyone was on the same page and felt valued as both customers and enthusiasts. Attaboy, ford!

#thatguy
I actually think that Ford did a decent job considering the crapstorm our Government heaped on us with the Covid restrictions and handouts to people not to work. Then there is the whole China chip shortages. So much to consider on Fords biggest rollout in 50 years or more.

Pixel R

Outer Banks
First Name
Pixel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma 2016
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I feel like a rock star driving my Bronco OBX 4door VB Soft top, with custom wheels and tires.
Drove it to Mammoth Lake, CA last weekend, and literally people are stopping by just to look and ask general questions about Bronco, they are so amazed how it tun out, atta-boy @FordMotorCo!

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

squid1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There have been many car companies who've attempted to bring back previously beloved models. Most have failed miserably and gave us "soccer mom SUVs" (blazer anyone?). Ford NAILED it with the Bronco. Couldn't have dreamt of a better design.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like that it makes me look sexii AF

Deleted member 21681

I actually think that Ford did a decent job considering the crapstorm our Government heaped on us with the Covid restrictions and handouts to people not to work. Then there is the whole China chip shortages. So much to consider on Fords biggest rollout in 50 years or more.
You’re not wrong.